“This was a very enjoyable stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
The HHonors Weekend
Ranked #8 of 184 hotels in Austin
“This was a very enjoyable stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

From pulling in to the front entry with great landscaping to the welcoming at front desk by Rose we were off to a great start. The lobby is upscale safe feeling and is comfortable. Now the complimentary awesom breakfast is just too much. Breakfast is hot and cold great choices presentation was great food was fresh and staff is constantly cleaning and freshening up everything. I can't say enough the stay at this Hampton Inn made the trip. Thank you for your great team work.

• Stayed May 2013
AUSNWManager, Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Hi Tanya122!!! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us!! I'm THRILLED to see that your stay was so perfect and that our staff took such great care of you! I hope that we get the chance to see you again real soon!

432 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Stanton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

The hotel is nice, the beds are so comfortable. But that's not the main reason we stay here. Eric is the main reason we've been coming back when we're in Austin. We tried it because I had heard the beds were amazing and I don't sleep well when we travel. They were very good beds but it can be pricey when we stay often to visit. Well a few weeks later we had an emergency and had to rush to Austin and went straight to the hotel at midnight hoping for a room since we'd been driving for 6 hours. Eric apologized for the full hotel and our distress and started calling around to ALL hotels in the area (there were multiple events like Nascar etc that weekend) and finally got us in another Hampton Inn along I35 and booked us from his hotel so all we had to do was get our room key when we got there and try to get some sleep til we had to go to the hospital. Needless to say we went back last weekend to stay again and thanked Eric again and his manager for their service that was above and beyond. In that moment of our crisis and distress, it was a welcomed change that without asking him, Eric jumped in started making phone calls and told us to hang tight and get some coffee and he'll get us a room somewhere. HOTEL ROOMS AT HAMPTON INN ARBORETUM- $100 A NIGHT, BREAKFAST IN THE LOBBY - FREE, THE HOTEL STAFF SERVICE - PRICELESS!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Greetings!!! Thank you SO much for you kinds words about our Night Auditor Eric! It was such a pleasure to read about how he took such great care of you when you come to town! Eric is one of our newer employees and we knew he'd do well! Thank you for sharing your experience and for sharing it on Trip Advisor so that other guests will see! We look forward to seeing you again!
Gatesville, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

When we arrived we had a very relaxed, uncomplicated check in. The staff at the front desk were very nice. The room was very clean and comfortable. Everything about the hotel was clean and well kept. The grounds around the hotel were amazing. There is a hiking trail close by with bench seating. It is conveniently located close to restaurants, a few withing walking distance.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
AUSNWManager, Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
Hi Theresa K! Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review! I'm so happy to hear that your stay was so positive and that you enjoyed your time here! I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future!
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

We paid a hefty room rate since we stayed during SXSW. Fortunately though, it was a great stay. We had 5 rooms reserved here and everyone was satisfied. The breakfast at Hampton is always wonderful. Fresh fruit, waffles of course in the shape of Texas.

Room Tip: Always choose top floor
Green Features: We always like to use our towels at least twice before getting new ones.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
AUSNWManager, Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Hi Diva-Driver! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your visit for SXSW! And even though we had higher rates I'm so happy to hear that we met/exceeded your expectations! I hope we have the chance to see you again real soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

Front desk is so sweet and goes above and beyond to meet your needs! What a welcoming complementary breakfast as well! We woke up expecting usual donuts and cereal but oh no! We got to make Texas shaped waffles with fresh fruit and healthy choices as well as biscuits and gravy eggs and just everything! What a great Austin Texas welcome! We will definitely be back! Oh and the gym has towels and water how thoughtful!

• Stayed April 2013
Hi Ashleya42567! Wow, Thank you so much for posting your experience on T.Advisor! Sounds like you had a really great stay with us and that our staff took really great care of you! We LOVE our Texas shape waffles and I'm so glad you like them! We try to stand apart from the "usual" Hampton stay experience and I'm happy you felt that! We can't wait to welcome you back again!
El Paso, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Great breakfast, room and staff. Dog friendly! Convenient and central location. Restautants very close by, you could walk to several. Two malls about 5 minutes from the hotel. Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast is great, some items changed everyday so you don't have to eat the same thing everyday. Nice pool and area in back of the hotel for exercise, if you like to go outside. Safe area of Austin.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

AUSNWManager, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this review, April 27, 2013
Hi Milly N! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with future travelers and for letting us know how your stay was! I'm so happy to hear that you had a good stay with us and hope that we see you again in the future!
Nashville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Enthusiastic & friendly staff greeted me upon arrival on Monday & offered a glass of wine (nice touch, which I gladly accepted). Customer service: Made sure I received a room w/a fridge as requested. Really seemed concerned with making my stay the best..."A+" Breakfast: Fresh waffles if you want plus lots of cereal, fruit & pastries. "A" Room: Very nice & quiet, bed was ok, TV above average with lots of channels. Had an issue where my sheets needed to be changed because the previous guest's perfume scent was still in the sheets, which made a not so good 1st night's sleep. But I grade a hotel not on the number of problems I experience but on the way they respond to resolving them. So next day I had clean sheets, problem solved. "B-" Fitness room: Above average w/cardio equipment & weights but the 1st day I worked out the water cooler was empty! Good thing I had purchased water when I arrived. But the next day that problem was solved too. "B" The general surrounding area is great w/restaurants & nice mall a mile away (I wouldn't walk there though; lots of traffic). Burger King next door if u want fast food. And 1 more comment not about the hotel but about the area in general: I went to the mini mart to buy some water & they did not have any plastic bags. Apparently there's a city ordinance that prohibits the distribution of plastic bags. You can pay extra for them but this place did not have them at all! Just a word to the wise that if you plan on visiting this area to bring a couple of extra bags for any small purchases you might make. All in all this was one of the better HIs I've stayed in. Very clean throughout & comfortable. I would definitely recommend & stay again if in the area.

Room Tip: Upper floors away from elevator. And if you want a room with a fridge make sure to ask for one when...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
AUSNWManager, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Hello bsimpg3!
First and foremost, I must thank you for taking the time to submit such a thorough and well thought out review. Our guest feedback is so important to us, as it lets us know how we're doing, and what areas we could improve upon. We take the time to hire and train our team members who truly show their commitment to guest service and I'm so glad you found that to be accurate. And although there were a couple things you mentioned that we slipped on, but to see that our resolve met your expectations shows we're doing things right. Our staff cares about each guest's comfort so I'm glad you saw that.
Again, I thank you for being candid about your experience and hope that we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our property in the future. -T.Haidet, Guest Service Manager

Been to Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest? Share your experiences!