“Superb Overnight Stay in NW Austin” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
The HHonors Weekend
Ranked #7 of 187 Hotels in Austin
Far West Texas, United States
“Superb Overnight Stay in NW Austin”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

This was one of those times that all the best reviews about a property are actually true! Polite, kind and caring staff, extra clean facility, quiet... our desk clerk made sure to find us a quiet spot on an upper floor, the result: Better night's sleep than even at home! Breakfast offered plenty of (healthy) choices and coffee was spot on. We are repeat customers here. A great choice for the Arboretum area.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

AUSNWManager, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this review, April 20, 2013
Hello Hampton Traveler! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with other future travelers! I'm SO happy to hear that our amazing staff took such great care of you and was able to provide you with a quiet room! Since you're a regular guest of ours, we can't wait to welcome you back!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

My Husband And I Stayed Here On The Night We Attended A Wedding. The Staff Was More Than Helpful And Check In Was Speedy. The Room Was Spacious And Kept. The Bathroom Was Fully Stocked With Plenty Of Towels And Other Toiletries. Breakfast Great For A Hotel, And They Had Longer Hours Than most. If In Need Of A Hotel Again On That Side Of Austin We Would Stay There Again.

• Stayed April 2013
AUSNWManager, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
HI glblev419!!! Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I'm super glad to hear that your stay was so positive! I hope we get to see you again in the future!
Porto Alegre, RS
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

They say it's a 15 min drive to downtown, it's way more than that.
I woulnd't stay here again due to the location. The rooms were very good, although the hallways looked like a motel.
Breakfast was good and the lobby looked really nice. Front desk was efficient.
For the location, I think it was a bit overpriced.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
AUSNWManager, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this review, April 14, 2013
Hi dannlaly! I appreciate you taking the time to post your experience on tripadvisor! I'm sorry that it wasn't too convenient to get to the Downtown area from the hotel. Being that we're right off the highway the average commute is approx 15-20 minutes unless you're heading down during rush hour traffic. I thank you for staying with us, and hope that one day we could see you again!
Dallas, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

This hotel has been nicely renovated and the beds were extremely comfortable. Breakfast was plentiful and the reception area was well appointed. Great friendly service and extremely clean and updated property.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Hi Lynne M! Thank you so much for your kind words! I truely appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences with future travelers! Thank you again, and I hope we can welcome you back in the future!
Scottsdale, AZ
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

We stayed at the hotel after reading the glowing reviews of the property. Now I find it hard to trust fellow TripAdvisor writers. This is, at best, an average hotel. Thin linens, a lumpy bed, a noisy air conditioner that blows on the bed. If you think that sounds like your idea of an above average hotel, this is your place. One positive is a good location close to The Domain and Arboretum. We were so disappointed.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
AUSNWManager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Dear laplume9254:
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I also would like you to know that I am extremely disappointed that we were not able to exceed your expectations. It is our goal to deliver exceptional service to every guest and I am dissatisfied as well that we did not deliver that to you. I sincerely apologize for the problems you encountered in your room. It is not at all indicative of what we have to offer and I can assure you those issues have been addressed. Thank you for bringing them to my attention and I hope that you would reconsider and try us again on your next trip to Austin. I would also love the opportunity to apologize to you directly and get any additional information you might have regarding your stay. Please contact me at nword@vistahost.net. Thank you again for your feedback and I look forward to hearing from you.
west palm beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

My son and I stayed at this Hampton Inn to attend a memorial service in June. It was located in a beautiful part of Austin. The room was very pretty and quiet. All of the staff was very helpful and friendly. Loved it.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Hi mnatale!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! I'm so happy to hear that our staff took such great care of you. I hope we get the chance the see you again, under different circumstances.
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I travel to Austin often and stay at this hotel because I can always count on getting great service and a comfortable room. It has been my experience that the staff makes every effort to see that your stay meets your expectations. I can always count on a good check in experience with the friendly front desk staff, and a nice clean and comfortable room. The breakfast is good, I like their oatmeal and fruit. The gym includes a treadmil, recumbent bike, an eliptical, wieghts and a weight bench. This suits my needs just fine.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
AUSNWManager, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Hi Karl H!!! Thank you so much for your wonderful words! We're all so happy to hear that our staff takes such great care of you and that you enjoy our amenities! Our Staff loves our guests and it shows! We thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other future guests and look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Been to Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest? Share your experiences!