I chose to stay here when I came to the Austin area because I've had luck with Hampton Inns before. I was not disappointed - this place was great. It's easy to find, and was a quick drive to the Round Rock area where I needed to go. There are LOTS of really nice malls within a 5-10 minutes drive too, where you could buy anything you could possibly need, as well as dine out. The hotel is immaculate. The room is pretty big (especially the bathroom) and nicely decorated. My room had a comfy king-size bed, a full (maybe queen?) sized pull-out couch, and a nice desk with a really comfortable desk chair for working. The lobby/dining area was among the nicest I've seen at similar properties, and the complimentary breakfast was much better than I expected. I will definitely stay here the next time I am in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Austin Arboretum hotel offers easy access to shopping and dining at The Domain and is only a quick drive to downtown Austin attractions. We offer free WiFi and complimentary breakfast to make you feel right at home. Visit our Hampton Inn Austin-NW/Arboretum hotel and soak in the Austin atmosphere today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest Hotel Austin
- Hampton Inn Arboretum Northwest
- Austin Hampton Inn