We stayed here while visiting the lego convention. The hotel was nice but could use a face lift. The breakfast was good and the rooms were clean. Except when we did a final sweep as we were leaving. We found a pair of boxers behind the chair and they didnt belong to us. : / We requested a roll-a-way bed both nights and were told they were out. The kids enjoyed the pool however. I would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Austin/Airport Area South Hotel
- Hampton Inn Austin/Airport Area South Hotel Austin
- Hampton Inn Austin
- Austin Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You may need more than one trip to experience the vast offerings of Austin, the capital city of Texas and the "Live Music Capital of the World™." The Hampton Inn® hotel in Austin-South/Airport Area is located in the Southpark Business Park, and about five minutes from Town Lake, the University of Texas, Sixth Street, and the Austin Convention Center. Our promise to you includes a clean, comfortable hotel room. In fact, we have 123 of them! If you're traveling with your family, you may opt for a room with two beds. Or, if you're here by yourself on business, why not book a room with a plush, king-sized bed so you can stretch out and relax? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn Austin/Airport Area South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.