“C for effort” 1 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Country Garden Inn and Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2915 I-35 South, Austin, TX 78741 (Formerly Ramada Limited Airport South) (South Austin)   |
Ranked #175 of 184 Hotels in Austin
“C for effort”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

Booked the room for the day. Won't say with who "$ line". The hotel is over serious external renovations. So for that I say that they are trying to make it better . But that is where it ends. There was shady characters roaming outside. Right away didn't feel right . The room smelled dirty . Dust everywhere. Don't think that it's bad to expect a level of quality if I'm giving you money for lodging. Maybe in a couple of years but for now. Go somewhere else !

• Stayed April 2014

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

I booked this room at Priceline.Com, just for my girlfriend and I. The minute the front of hassle me about my walmart credit card, sent me to a room that would not open, argued with me about it and then finally sent me to a room with a full size bed to share between two full adults.
I honestly was more insulted than I was uncomfortable. The staff is very unfriendly.
I skipped breakfast and high tailed outta there.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
San Francisco, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

went there for SXSW, booked several months in advance, it was very reasonable for the time we were there.
Nice people at the front desk, plenty of smiles.
Room was clean, weird color scheme, but it was clean.
Had a microwave, too, so that was a big plus.

For a regular size room, close to downtown, this place was a good deal, I would stay here again if I can get the same price.

Room Tip: stay in the rear of the building, this place is right on the freeway, so the front rooms are noisy.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2009

Hotel room was clean, Location was good, we however missed the turn when getting off the interstate and had to drive down and circle back around. All service people that we interacted with were nice. Breakfast was a buffet that had biscuits and gravy, potatoes, scrambled eggs, ham and sausage, variety of cereals, muffins and danish. There was a waffle making station, a beverage station and yougart and oatmeal were also available. You are limited to eating in the dining area. Room was clean, but it was somewhat small. Our view was the pool area and we took advantage of it with our two small children.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family

Been to Country Garden Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Garden Inn and Suites

Address: 2915 I-35 South, Austin, TX 78741 (Formerly Ramada Limited Airport South)
Location: United States > Texas > Austin > South Austin
Free Parking Swimming Pool
Ranked #175 of 184 Hotels in Austin
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Country Garden Inn and Suites 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Country Garden Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Country Garden Inn and Suites, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

;