“Nice place to stay before heading to AUS” 4 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Airport

Save Saved
You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Airport to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7625 East Ben White Blvd., Austin, TX 78741 (South Austin)   |
Ranked #88 of 184 Hotels in Austin

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

When I arrived I was promptly greeted and checked in. The staff was efficient and competent. They instructed me about the morning breakfast and elevator locations. Pleasant experience. I told them I was there to fly out early in the morning. They let me know about onsite parking and their shuttle service to the area that ran regularly. That really made it easy and worthwhile to stay there. The room was well done and the bed was comfortable. Definitely would stay there again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Dallas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

This was just an overnight trip, and I used some of my La Quinta reward points. The hotel is well-situated in Austin, close to everything, and was very clean. The size of the room was great, plenty of room to stretch out, work on papers, charge up phones and other devices, and not feel cramped and crowded. The staff we encountered at check-in and the breakfast buffet were super courteous and friendly. We picked a room on the top floor, to make sure there was no noise above us, but truthfully, the entire floor was quiet, and we got a great night's sleep. Another pet peeve of mine is the towels.......and I was happy to see that LaQuinta's were relatively new, and very plentiful. My wife was especially impressed with the bed, and it was extremely enjoyable, Thanks again for a great stay!

Room Tip: Top floor......no footsteps stomping around above you, during the night.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

We recently stayed at this location and we decided to bring our bulldog along for the trip. There was no "pet fee" for his stay! The staff was very accommodating to both us & our pet. The only complaint that I do have, was that the carpets had stains which gave the appearance of a filthy room. We would stay here again for the fact that the staff was excellent! Keep up the great work guys & shampoo those carpets!!!

• Stayed April 2013
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Stay here, leave your car, small fee, beats the price of parking at the airport, and the staff is like family... What we like was the fact that the shuttle driver was there in the morning to take us to the airport, then when we got back, we gave La Quinta a call and they were right there to pick us up in about 10 min. Yes, when we leave town from Austin, we are staying here...

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Anchorage, Alaska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

This hotel was clean and inviting away from the airplane noise. The free shuttle from the airport was great and I didn't have to wait at all. The staff was always very helpful and even asked when I came down how things were in my room. I had an extra early flight the next morning that before the scheduled breakfast start time, however, they had it set up extra early to ensure early birds could eat as well. There are very few restaurants in walking distance to this hotel: denny's, waffle house, and a subway. They did offer to take me to within a 5 mile radius and come pick me up to other restaurants if I wanted. Not all La Quinta hotels are equal and this one is above the normal La Quinta.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Airport

Address: 7625 East Ben White Blvd., Austin, TX 78741
Location: United States > Texas > Austin > South Austin
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#70 Business Hotel in Austin
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, LaQuinta, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Airport Hotel Austin
La Quinta Inn And Suites Austin Airport
La Quinta Austin
Austin La Quinta

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.