“Quiet, comfortable, clean and convenient.” 4 of 5 stars

You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Mopac North to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Mopac North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   11901 North Mopac Expwy, Austin, TX 78759   |
Ranked #73 of 187 Hotels in Austin
“Quiet, comfortable, clean and convenient.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

We stay at LQ Austin Mopac North about every 6 weeks to visit family. We travel with our dog and LQ is pet friendly and doesn't charge. This hotel is very clean and we have never had any problems; they are usually very accommodating when we request particular locations. I recommend it for anyone looking for a good value.

• Stayed October 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

Great value. My only real complaint is that the free breakfast is too high carb for my taste. As far as the rooms and staff go, they are as good as it gets. The place was very clean and the staff was friendly. The airconditioner is quite and will not wake you up like it will at some hotels.

James Chesshire - El Paso, Texas

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

Good value, new hotel, good room size, friendly staff. All was perfect.
Whish I had time to try the swimming pool and jacuzzi.
Internet worked well.
Breakfast was simple, could be better. I enjoyed the citrus fruit salad.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Houston, Texas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

I booked this hotel through Hotwire(2nd time using it) and after reading the reviews i was a little worried. Turns out I had nothing to worry about. The front desk clerk was as sweet as can be.. We got there early and she let us check in at no extra charge. We did get wrong room choices which was quickly corrected without any hassle.The breakfast was what to be expected, typical items, waffle, fruit, coffee, juice etc. As for the rooms, they were comfortable enough, clean. The only thing I could see wrong was that the tubs do need to be resurfaced, the grunge gives thwm a dirty look. All in all I would stay there again, like I said I got this hotel through Hotwire so the price of the rooms was great. Hope this helps.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

Probably because the easy access to a fast getaway the smash and grab punks target this facility.
Insult to injury having to rush down to Austin from Dallas to spend 7 days at the hospital with a very sick daughter, on the 8-9 day needed to getaway and sleep on a bed not a couch or chair. PRO- they did give us a discount for the hospital thing…
But some jack-hole broke out the side window cost 189$ and there was another car with broken side window.
Just going to chalk this up as when it rains it pours!!
F

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

North Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

My friend and I stayed here for two nights on our way to New Orleans. A local friend found this location for us because we needed a place that would take my cat. This particular LaQuinta took pets with no additional fee which I really appreciated. Room was clean and staff was nice. If you have a pet, make sure you tell housekeeping not to go in your room because I'm not sure if the front desk staff tells them or not. Location was great too!

The interesting thing was I got the AARP rate for both nights. Saturday night was $125.10 plus tax, and Sunday night was $76.50 plus tax. I think that's a huge discrepancy for weekend vs. week night rate.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Mopac North? Share your experiences!