“Great Bang For The Buck” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Special Weekend Rate!
Ranked #53 of 185 Hotels in Austin
Burleson, Texas, United States
“Great Bang For The Buck”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

Stayed two nights here for business, the cost of the room was less than one hundred dollars a night with my company discount. The rooms were large, clean, and the coffee and toiletries and snacks were replaced daily. Rooms had a kitchenette with a two burner stove, fridge and microwave. During the week thay have a reception where thay serve food
and drinks including beer and wine at no additional charge. The breakfast in the morning was good enough to save a trip out for breakfast. The breakfast and reception meals were good enough to avoid paying for dinner and I could just expense it if I chose to do so. The staff was very friendly as well.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
MariaL319, Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin Airport, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Dear Michael J, thank you so much for giving us such a great review! I am happy to hear that you were able to take advantage of our breakfast and sun downer during your stay! I agree, it can be a big money saver when traveling. We have a great staff and team and I will be sure to let them know that you were happy with their services as well! Please come visit us again when you are in the Austin area! Sincerely, Maria Lopez-Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Really can't say enough about what a nice surprise this property was and I didn't even partake of many of the amenities offered. I knew nothing about this brand and took the proverbial "shot in the dark" by choosing a location over brand so that I was close to where I needed to be for several days. When I checked in I was recognized as a new loyalty brand member and offered an upgraded room. I hope I'm correct in saying that a young man named Jay always seemed to be working the front desk and he was always very pleasant and helpful every time we met.

Although I had seen this property on-line I really had no idea how nice the accommodations would be. Easily the size of my daughter's Austin apartment and fully equipped to allow you to live there for months if necessary! The rooms were clean, quiet and, as I said, very well equipped including a full size refrigerator which was great simply for drinks and restaurant leftovers. I was meeting others both early and late in the days I was in town so I did not have the opportunity to sample the breakfasts, dinners or social hours offered, which I regret.

After leaving the very well equipped business center one afternoon I needed to send some fax documents. I asked at the front desk and they were more than willing to send them for me at no charge. I also had a problem with one of the TV's (there are 2!) and someone was there to take care of it in less than 10 minutes. I neglected to put the privacy card in the front door one morning and the cleaning service showed up about 8:30 but could not get in due to the dead bolt. The woman left a note under the door saying that she had tried but could not enter. I thought nothing more about it and left for the day shortly thereafter thinking that I had plenty of towels and soap and didn't really care about making the bed. I was very pleasantly surprised to come back almost 12 hours later to find the room completely serviced, cleaned and the bed freshly made. I've stayed in a number of high quality hotels and never had service of that type that didn't have to be requested.

Overall, I would highly recommend this property and will definitely stay here again on my next trip to Austin.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
MariaL319, Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin Airport, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Thank you, Gabuddah, for your postive response! It is our goal to provide great quality service on a consistant basis and your feedback is very important to us. I will be sure to let Jay know that his efforts at the front desk do not go unnoticed. We thank you for taking the time to share your experience while staying here at the Staybridge Suties Austin Airport. We look forward to your return visit to Austin! Sincerely, Maria Lopez - Hotel Manager
Houston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

The staff was so pleasant and helpful, not to mention the property...It was fabulous! I really liked the fact that I could get ANYTHING out of the pantry as a gift since I am a member of the IGH Priority Club...I chose the Haagen Daas choclate ice cream bar. YUM! I truly enjoyed the homeliness of my stay. The layout in the room made me feel like I was in an apartment, but definitely not a hotel room (very spacious). I normally have a hard time falling asleep in hotels, especially when I go for business, but that wasn't the case here. I slept like a baby. I can't wait to visit again.

Room Tip: Just tell the staff you expect their very best and I'd bet my last dollar that they'll get y...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
MariaL319, Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin Airport, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
I have to agree with you, Valerie J.....our rooms do have an apartment feel! Wether a short visit or a long term stay it is a perfect layout for your home away from home! I am very happy to hear that your experience with our staff was a pleasant one and that you were were happy with our property. I will be sure to share your feedback with all departments and let them know they are all doing a great job. Thank you for sharing! Sincerely, Maria Lopez-Manager.
Houston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Only spent a couple of nights here on a quick getaway to Austin. Encountered great service and value that compels me to write a review. Suites are clean and comfortable with sitting areas, a mini kitchen including full size fridge, cook top and microwave and all the dishes. Check in and check out was quick and easy with extremely friendly staff. The breakfast buffet is a real buffet with hot foods ( eggs and bacon) as well as continental and healthy choices. They don't look it but they do offer five star value and service.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
MariaL319, Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin Airport, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Thank you for your review, Fred1997! We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your short visit with us at the Staybridge Suites Austin Airport! Our breakfast , which is served every morning, offers a great variety of items suitable for everyone! I hope you were also able to enjoy our evening social with dinner and drinks! It is important to our staff and management team to do our best to offer a comfortable and welcoming experience to our guests from the moment they check in. We take great pride in the quality of service our staff provides and will be sure to share your kind words! Come back and see us!
Houston, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

If you need something near the airport, or don't want to go into downtown Austin, this is a good choice at the intersection of Hwy 71/183. Property is well maintained overall, has a friendly & helpful staff, & provides an acceptable breakfast offering. Only 1 major & 2 minor complaints:
1) Definitely need to install some type of window coverings on the glass doors in rooms that have balconies -- zero covering on the door in our room;
2) Some mold in the tub/shower grout, in both rooms we stayed in over a 10 day period;
3) Time to start paying attention to stains & spots on the carpeting & furniture in the rooms, & institute a regular cleaning regime.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
MariaL319, Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin Airport, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our property. We regret to hear that you were not completely satisfied with the condition of your room at the Staybridge Suites Austin Airport. This matter has been brought to the attention of the appropriate departments and improvements are being made. Feedback from our guests is always appreciated and taken very seriously. In the future when you visit us please let us know if there's anything we can do to make your stay more comfortable! Sincerely, Maria Lopez-Manager
San Antonio, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Location is about 5 miles from Lady Bird Lake / Town Lake and less from downtown. The rooms were clean as was the property. The staff was very helpful in printing out directions for us and getting us ice for our outings. The free breakfast was fresh and plentiful. They also have midweek social hour with free dinner and drinks. We would return here. Only negative is many long term construction workers live at this hotel and a lot of them did not speak English. No one bothered us but parking lot gets full during the week. We noticed most of them left for the weekend so more parking spaces were available starting on Friday. Pet friendly but charge $50 which I thought was a little high for Austin.

Room Tip: Select a first floor if traveling with pets.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
MariaL319, Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin Airport, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Thank you for your response! I am happy to hear that our staff was very accommodating to your needs during your stay. We do have many long term guests/residents that stay with us here at the Staybridge Suites Austin Airport since we are an extended stay hotel. I do understand that parking may sometimes get a bit tight when we are fully occupied. If you ever have trouble parking please don't hesitate to notify the front desk and we will be happy to assist you. Our evening social is always a big hit with our guests and we are glad you were able to enjoy it! We hope you will return when you are in the Austin area!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

In my opinion this hotel could improve. Most of the desk associates are friendly with the exception of one inparticular individual who was incredibly rude when I asked a simple question about a vehicle in the way of mine.
Breakfast is a 630 which again a negative seeing how many start work at 7.
Probably not recommend, unfortunately.

• Stayed June 2013
MariaL319, Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin Airport, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback regarding your recent stay with us here at the Staybridge Suites Austin Airport. We welcome both negative and positive repsonses as they both help us improve our services to our guests. I am sorry to hear that our breakfast hours did not accommodate you well. We will be happy to prepare a to go breakfast for you the next time you stay at our location at an earlier time. It is very important for our front desk staff to be welcoming and friendly to all our guests. Please contact a member of our management team if you feel that you are being treated otherwise. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We hope you will visit us again when you are in the Austin area. Sincerely, Maria Lopez - Management Team.

Been to Staybridge Suites Austin Airport? Share your experiences!