“The third time I am staying there....” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #72 of 182 hotels in Austin
tx
“The third time I am staying there....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

Every year for the past 3 years I have stayed there the night before an early morning flight the next day. The room is beautiful, clean, quiet nights and very relaxing. Great full breakfast and light dinner certain nights of the week. The staff is friendly. Will stay every year from now on as long as I visit NY yearly.. And, shuttle service is great!

Room Tip: For we "dinosours" that still smoke, they have rooms for that too
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled solo

107 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Charlestown, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

Stayed here for a meeting. Great airport shuttle, very friendly and helpful staff, very clean, comfortable and spacious suites. Hot breakfast, light dinners several nights a week are a plus if you have no car to get into the downtown area. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: I faced the west, my room was on the front side of the bldg and I enjoyed the beautiful sunsets.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Houston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

The suites allow extra space when traveling with kids. The whole family enjoyed the breakfast and evening snacks. The DVD players are also a great bonus in the rooms.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Seabrook, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

I was just at the Staybridge Suites Austin(TX) Airport for a National Safe Boating Council class.
Two nights. The hotel is fairly new (2-3 years old), very clean, well staffed and the staff was attentive and helpful. From fresh coffee at 0430, when I get up, to a good breakfast buffet, to a light dinner in the evening, rooms picked up and cleaned.

If you are headed to Austin, especially for business, this is the place to stay.

Tony Pizzuti
Seabrook, TX

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012 via mobile

The main drawback was the location. Close enough to the airport to hear the noise and it's kind of in the barrio.

Everything else was great. Breakfast was decent and hot. The staff was helpful. The rooms were very nice.

I would stay her again if I had a car to get around.

• Stayed April 2012
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012 via mobile

Hi all
Me& my wife are common guests on stay bridge suites around Austin area,usually we used to stay at reasearch blvd area, this time for a change we came here,well in one sentence I'm trapped, we have to be here at till may 3 rd& can't shift now, the reason for all of this z for last 5 days I have old towel sets at my room,housekeeping never came for last 2 days! Guys this z the worst house keeping service I ever found in us& worst of stay bridges.we even formallY complained abt this matter at front desk,no actions came yet,rest of facilities are good though, breakfast is delicious,rooms look good but service fades away all those good things, never coming back here again but will visit stay bridge suites at other area like at research blvd

• Stayed May 2011
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin Airport, responded to this review, June 12, 2012
Dear Sexyteddy007,

Thank you for staying with us and leaving such a detailed review. We are pleased to read you like the room accommodations as well as the breakfast options. We're sorry you were not fully satisfied with the service received. We hope that you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Jaime W
Case Manager
IHGCare
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2012 via mobile

Being in the hospitality business for the past 5 yr .. You come to know what to expect when going away from home... You tend to inspect and compare your hotel to the hotel your staying at . And as a previous assistant housekeeping manager and a previous kitchen manager for a Staybridge Inn & Suite and a front office manager for a Fairfield Inn & Suite in San Antonio, believe me I compared !!! When checking in (very late ) the front desk associate was very courteous and polite which I would of expected but what really impressed me the most was the clearness of the rooms... Going though all the drawer, looking under the beds , inspecting all the floors and appliances I was very pleases because I couldn't find one thing wrong... A+ in the morning when my kids woke me up bragging of the outstanding breakfast they were able to eat... I was disappointed that I wasn't able to see what this hotel had to offerfor there complimentary breakfast or to see if it compared to my breakfast at Staybridge , so i thought ... Lol. After rushing out of my bed in my PJ's and racing to catch the end of breakfast I was plesanly pleased to had the pleasure to meet Penny the kitchen attendant and to speak to the assistant general manager Mary Wetherills whom took it upon herself to to insure I didn't miss out on breakfast .... MANY THANK YOUs TO YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE STAFF!!!! I will defiantly continue to recommend this hotel to anyone who has an ear and is visiting Austin because of their Hospitality .... Overall Ending Grade A+ 10 times over

• Stayed March 2012

Been to Staybridge Suites Austin Airport? Share your experiences!