We stayed here last September for three nights.
The hotel is in an excellent location between two Malls. The Parks Mall for shopping but the Arlington Highlands Mall that the hotel is in was great for shopping and an excellent night life. Amazing restaurants and bars within walking distance. The place to be at night and right on the hotel’s doorstep!! We had the best nights out here throughout our month’s tour.
Whilst we were staying the hotel was being refurbished and we had a lovely refurbished room. However, there was no safe in the room despite it saying there was one on the hotel’s website. The air conditioning in the room was nowhere near cold enough!
The hot breakfast was good with a big choice and 24 hour coffee. Outside swimming pool and area needed a bit of attention. It was situated near to the non refurbished rooms so maybe this will be cleaned up in time.
We had a good time in Arlington. The hotel was not too far away from the Texas Rangers Stadium and Six Flags over Texas.
We were very disappointed with Fort Worth Stock Yards. Ok for a quick visit - extremely tacky. Instead go to the Texas Civil War Museum for a very interesting perspective on the Civil War!
We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy newly renovated rooms serving you the best in Quality! Our Q Beds feature fresh linens, soft pillows, and comfortable beds to let you sleep at night and not toss and turn. Enjoy HBO programming and a huge variety of channels on our 32" LCD Flat Panel televisions. Every room comes with a complimentary HOT breakfast buffet and wireless Internet access for all your devices. Our new rooms feature upgraded fixtures with multiple access points for your electronics. Utilize our Outdoor Pool, Business Center, Lobby Coffee & Tea Bar, and Guest Laundry on your next visit. With a microwave/refrigerator in every room, Keurig style coffee makers, and our luxurious shower amenities, the Quality Inn at Arlington Highlands offers you the best amenities in the best location! We are conveniently located within the Arlington Highlands shopping and dining complex with over 50 restaurants, shops, and entertainment venues within walking distance and a short drive to major Arlington attractions such as AT&T (Cowboys) Stadium, Rangers Ballpark, and Six Flags. Book today and let us be your home away from home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, Choice Hotels, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Quality Inn at Arlington Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn At Arlington Highlands Hotel Arlington
- Quality Inn Arlington Highlands
- Arlington Quality Inn