“Bad Choice” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn at Arlington Highlands

You added Quality Inn at Arlington Highlands to your Saves list
Quality Inn at Arlington Highlands
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   121 East I-20, Arlington, TX 76018 (Formerly Comfort Inn Arlington)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #25 of 60 Hotels in Arlington
TULSA
“Bad Choice”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

I waited until the last minute to book and that won't happen again as this is what you get.
This is really a truckers motel (there is nothing wrong with that) as there were at least 4 auto transports parked there.
Had two rooms, we were going to an event very close.
Even my 10 year old granddaughter knew this was not good.
Not very clean.
A/C did not really cool the place until well after we went to bed.
The room my daughter was in had no soap.
She went to the desk and the girl simply said they were out but had some on order. The young man was much more helpful and at least gave her a few bottles of shampoo.
The exterior was a mess. Many dead roaches.
Lots of cigarette butts.
The faucet handle came off as there was no screw in the top.
There was daylight coming under the door. (Probably let insects in also.)
I cant really say enough bad things about this place.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Mark G, General Manager at Quality Inn at Arlington Highlands, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Dear pappatoad,

I want to first thank you for the feedback. This is the most efficient way for us to identify challenge areas and correct them. The issues that you encountered during your stay are definitely not our standard, and are all preventable. I can assure you that if you give us another try, you will have a much different experience. Thanks again for taking the time to provide the information, and we hope that you will consider us on your next visit to the Arlington area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Perth, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

I don't normally bother giving reviews of places that are only okay, but I had so much trouble finding somewhere in the Dallas Fort Worth that wasn't gettting horrible reviews or charging horrendous prices that it seemed worth saying that this place is actually pretty good for a budget traveller. The location isn't outstanding (except for its proximity for an excellent Mexican restaurant, Mercado Juarez), but it's safe. The staff are fairly helpful, the rooms aren't luxurious but they are clean and comfortable, and the breakfast buffet is adequate. It's not exactly a bargain, but neither is it a rip-off. That may not seem like much, but sometimes it's enough.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

My family stayed here for 4 nights, and from the moment we checked in until the day we checked out, ALL the staff were amazing and very helpful!! The breakfast was delicious, the pool was beautiful and the rooms were very clean!! We will be making this trip every few years and no doubt about it we will stay here again!!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Marana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

Recently, I stayed at this hotel for 3 days while attending the Hot Rod Power Tour. My wife convinced me to take my personal pillow, which I promptly left on the bed when I checked out! Thanks to the extra diligent efforts of Kevin from the hotel, who called me, boxed up the pillow and Fed-Ex'd it to my home on his own time (!!!) the pillow arrived at my home before I completed my trip. Thus, saving me an embarrassing situation and keeping our bedding set intact! My hat is off to Kevin and the Quality Inn. You will continue to thrive with employees like Kevin and you have my repeat business, wherever I travel!

Room Tip: Rooms in the back are quieter and closer to walk to restaurants behind (north) the property.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Saint Paul, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

My second stay here, even more pleasant than the first. Room was clean, comfortable, and damage-free. Receptionists and maids were extremely helpful and friendly. They couldn't do enough to help. Their attitudes were entirely refreshing. My only regret is that I didn't have time to stay longer. There's a very comfortable area in the lobby for doing your computer work and having a cup of nice coffee.

Room Tip: All smoking rooms are upstairs. All rooms are side rooms and very quiet. There's an area in th...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Abilene, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

First off we had to wait 2 1/2 hours past check in time for our room to be ready. We we first arrived they told us an hour, we came back after 1 1/2 hours and it still wasn't ready. So we waited in the lobby. We were given a $10.00 discount. When we got to the room instead of it smelling clean it smelled musty and moldy. The wi-fi didn't work in the lobby or in the room. We were given a password for it, but it would NEVER even give us the option of wi fi. The bed was very hard so needless to say we didn't get much sleep. The breakfast the next morning wasn't all that good. The sausage was awful and the gravy was very thin...so we just had fruit and danish.

We will not be staying there again or recommending it to anyone else.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Sinton, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

For the rate & location this is an excellent choice. Lots of shopping & restaurants nearby. Free full breakfast was a plus! Staff was very friendly. Room was nothing spectacular, but it was clean! Bed was comfy and even though the pillows were nice, they could have been bigger. We travel to Arlington frequently for various sporting event...will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Quality Inn at Arlington Highlands? Share your experiences!