“Great rate, location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn at Arlington Highlands

You added Quality Inn at Arlington Highlands to your Saves list
Quality Inn at Arlington Highlands
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   121 East I-20, Arlington, TX 76018 (Formerly Comfort Inn Arlington)   |
Ranked #27 of 60 Hotels in Arlington
Sinton, Texas
“Great rate, location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

For the rate & location this is an excellent choice. Lots of shopping & restaurants nearby. Free full breakfast was a plus! Staff was very friendly. Room was nothing spectacular, but it was clean! Bed was comfy and even though the pillows were nice, they could have been bigger. We travel to Arlington frequently for various sporting event...will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

Quality Inn is a good place to lay your head. The room appeared clean. Not worth the $77 plus tax I payed, should have been a bit cheaper for the quality. Very nice 32 inch flat screen in the room, that was awesome! There was a mini fridge and microwave, that was cool. Just the average hotel.

• Stayed March 2013
Mark G, Director of Sales at Quality Inn at Arlington Highlands, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy to let you know that we will begin renovations on our rooms very soon. With this comes new carpet, paint, updated light fixtures and artwork throughout the rooms. We hope that you will consider staying with us again next time you are in town so we can give you a Better than Average Stay!! We appreciate your review.
Wichita Falls, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

For the price and location, this hotel is a great deal. We were there in March, so the pool was not filled, but other than that it was exactly as advertised. It is right next to a huge number of stores and restaurants along Curtis Mathes way, and right off I-20, so location is great. Rooms were average - no issues with cleanliness and beds were comfortable. Having a fridge and microwave was a plus. My only issue with the rooms was that the TV didn't get many channels and it seemed very dark, but no big issue. Nice breakfast with eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, cereals, fruits, coffee and juices. Being able to check out as late as noon was also a bonus. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. I believe we were resurfacing the pool during your stay so I apologize it was not available. It is now complete and looks beautiful and brand new. I also wanted to let you know that we are just a few weeks away from having our cable service updated which will give us additional channels as well as correct the color contrast. We will also have a new look in our guest rooms as we will begin rooms renovations within the month. We look forward to having you as our guest again next time you are in town.

Thanks again for your review.
Athens, Texas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

A motel with hotel perks. It's located just of I-20, so it's surronded by good restaurants, shopping, and various venues. The free, full hot breakfast was great, especially since I didn't have to spent extra money driving to a restaurant. The staff was very friendly and answered all my questions with a smile. Our room was clean, in good condition and priced right. My only suggestion would be to add more kid friendly channels to the cable line-up. Thank you to the staff at Quality Inn...keep up the good work!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Mark G, General Manager at Quality Inn at Arlington Highlands, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. I will make sure to inform the staff of your compliments as they are always happy to hear that they are doing a great job. We will be updating our cable service soon and will make sure to add a few more family/kid friendly channels. We would love to welcome you back to stay with us next time you and your family are in town.
Thanks again for your review.
Los Angeles, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

I stayed at this quality inn for 3 nights. I was very pleased with their services. I like food and I never skip breakfast, I was very pleased with choices I had at the breakfast in the morning. It was delicious of course free. I felt like I am having hot served breakfast at restaurant. Front desk lady was friendly too. If you are food lover you will enjoy breakfast for sure.
As far as other services goes. Room was clean and it is very close to all variety of restaurants where I can just walk. I would recommend this place for anyone who is visiting Arlington, TX. I will definitely be here next time.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
SQualityInn, Manager at Quality Inn at Arlington Highlands, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
Thank you for your comments regarding your most recent stay with us. Our staff is very appreciative that you mentioned their hard work! We work very hard to deliver the best possible guest experience and are glad to know we accomplished our goal. Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to let us know what you thought!
Greeley
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

We choose this hotel because of the low price and great location. However, it was a BIG mistake. I woke up at 2 am itching all over. At first, I thought it was an allergic reaction or mosquitoes. However, I soon found out the bed was crawling with BEDBUGS. We checked out at 5 am, and the front desk clerk had the nerve to tell us “I’ve never heard that before” I spent the entire morning at the laundry mat laundering my luggage and clothing. Today, my arms, hands, legs, and back are covered in bites. DO NOT STAY HERE.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for this review. I am deeply sorry that the front desk agent’s comments angered you, however they were caught off guard by this as this is not typical for our property. I must commend our Maintenance Manager’s reaction by immediately sealing off the room and contacting our pest prevention company. The company treated, sealed, and inspected the room and assures me that no bed bugs exist in that room. I apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay. None of us like to hear such reviews.
Elizabethton, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Average hotel in a decent location. Close to I-20 and numerous gas stations and eating places and not far from many other shopping venues. Bed was very comfortable. Very good price! Can't speak to the breakfast because I got up too late. Pool and laundry facilities on-site.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
We want to thank you for choosing our hotel for your most recent visit to Arlington. We know there are many choices in the area and you chose our property.
We are very happy that you had such nice things to say about hotel and next time do try our Breakfast we now have a different variety every day.

Been to Quality Inn at Arlington Highlands? Share your experiences!