“Very Satisfied” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Parkway Inn Arlington

You added Parkway Inn Arlington to your Saves list
Parkway Inn Arlington
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   703 Benge Street, at 1200 S. Cooper, Arlington, TX 76013   |
Ranked #33 of 60 Hotels in Arlington
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very Satisfied”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2003

This is great place. We've stayed there three different times when we've visited six flags and will be going again after Christmas. Nice size rooms, Excellent breakfast and very reasonably priced. Staff was very helpful when we wanted a ride to park and city shuttle was not running. A+++

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2003

I had made reservations to this hotel because of the write up information listed on it. It was mine and my husband's 10th wedding anniversary. I had made all the arrangements. I had planned to have our celebration dinner at the hotel and then sit around the piano bar afterwards for entertainement before going up to our room. After arriving at the hotel I was informed the resturant had been closed approx. 2 weeks prior to our stay. There was no one there to play the piano. We had to take our celebration dinner else where. I was very disappointed that I hadn't gotten what I paid for. I would have probably chosen a different hotel had I know the true arrangments of this hotel. I had a certain thing in mind-getting there and staying there. The bathroom sind had a constant flow running at all time. I had to finally get the room ice bucket and place it in the sink to catch the water so it would not be so loud and annoying.This just was not what I had invisioned for my 10 wedding anniversary stay.

• Stayed March 2005

Been to Parkway Inn Arlington? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Parkway Inn Arlington

Address: 703 Benge Street, at 1200 S. Cooper, Arlington, TX 76013
Location: United States > Texas > Arlington
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking
Ranked #33 of 60 Hotels in Arlington
Hotel Class:2 star — Parkway Inn Arlington 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Parkway Inn Arlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Parkway Inn Arlington Hotel Arlington
Park Inn Arlington

If you own or manage Parkway Inn Arlington, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.