“Best boba drinks I have ever had with great food” 5 of 5 stars

817-461-1245
Improve this listing
Ranked #120 of 685 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Chinese, Taiwanese, Noodle Shop
“Best boba drinks I have ever had with great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2011

Ok. I don't know what the other reviewers are saying here. I am a UTA student and Bethany Cafe is the most popular place to go among most students at UTA. On top of that the high school across the street flocks over to this cafe. I have lived in California for two years and happen to really like boba drinks and Bethany Cafe's drinks taste better than all the places I ever went to in California. Their milk tea is terrific but I have many others as my favorites. Besides their drinks I love their food. Portions are very nice. The food does lean more toward the authentic side but is still made for the American taste buds.

Here's a tip - Call ahead and just walk in and pick up your order as there is usually ALWAYS a line followed by a little wait for your MADE TO ORDER food.

• Visited July 2011