“ABOVE AND BEYOND!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Romance, Doing business
Arlington, Texas
“ABOVE AND BEYOND!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

My experience at this particular restaurant was excellent. It was a favorite of my attorney and we met there for lunch and to discuss business. He ordered for us and I don't recall the names of either the appetizer or the main dish. It was, I believe, Mongolian beef. Both were really very good and the portions were good for a lunch menu.

Our waiter was very good as well as being attentive to our needs. We found that we needed a few copies of identification documents and told the waiter. He called the manager over and he gladly made the copies for us. Great food, excellent service and above and beyond accommodation from management. We will go back!!!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

65% Recommend
DFW
“Predictably good.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

I like coming to PF Chang's -- mostly for the lettuce wraps (chicken). The nice thing about this trip was I found they have an extensive Gluten Free menu that includes the lettuce wraps and many of their other great dishes. I would have given this place 5 stars, but I'm still not too excited by the egg drop soup compared with other places I've eaten it. Just a little bland and thick. Otherwise, the food here is always good and the wait staff extremely professional, knowledgeable and friendly.

Visited March 2013
Midland, Texas
“Good Chineese”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Consistantly good food, but the one you've got go for, if nothing else are the Spicy Lettuce Wraps, they are worth the entire visit, in fact, that and a cup of Egg Drop soup with an Egg Roll, was my entire Dinner. Service was good, even though they crowded, and our food came out quickly. I'll be coming back, that's for sure.

Visited March 2013
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Nice place to have a bite with friends”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Sunday afternoon went for a late lunch with friends from Dallas and England.... I asked the waiter what do Asian usually order when they heat here....response was "Asian don't usually eat here" was a little disappointed..... really wanted to really Asian food.....I ordered a chicken dish.... it was just Ok Ok.... would not go again..... my friends from Dallas and England really enjoyed there food.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Arlington, Texas
“My Favorite Chinese!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

Great atmosphere! Have accommodations for big family or a quite romantic dinner. I've done both. I'm Gluten Free so what I loved before I changed my diet I can still have GF. They have the best variety and largest selection on their GF menu.

Visited July 2012