“BED BUGS” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #30 of 60 hotels in Arlington
Norman, Oklahoma, United States
“BED BUGS”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

DO NOT stay here. Me and my family stayed three nights and discovered there were bed bugs when we woke up with itch bites marks. We even found 2 crawling on the bed. We caught two and took them up to the front desk. We then had to go to extreme measures to make sure they didn't come home with us. When we finally got ahold of the manager the next day he only refunded us one of the three days. We were upset we will never be back at this establishment and if you are brave enough to stay there(which I highly reccomend you don't) make sure to take check for bed bugs. If you take them home it could cosy you hundreds of dollars to get rid of them. Not worth it!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

63 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Orlando, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

I'm a travel agent and I was trying to get my clients an inexpensive hotel close to Cowboys Stadium. I found this Best Western in my system and my clients had questions that only the hotel could answer. I called the hotel twice to no avail. NOBODY ANSWERED THE PHONE!!!!! That pretty much tells me all I need to know about this hotel. Rest assured they will not be getting any further business from my agency!!!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Houston, TX
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

My friends and I recently stayed here, we were in the area for the Women's State Bowling Tournament. While the room were clean, the breakfast was just okay. The staff were friendly, we also did see one person working on their car in the parking lot. It was pretty quiet there, despite it being near the interstate.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

I travel to Arlington once a year for volunteer work. I booked this place from Hotwire for 3 people/3nights. Upon check-in I was told I had 1 Queen bed/smoking room. I said I had booked 3 people and we weren't sleeping in the same bed. He said that's what you get when you book with Hotwire. You don't get to ask for bed size etc. He finally said he thought he had a room that was ready. It did have 2 beds but no bathroom door. As we had to leave to go to our assignment I didn't say anything. The next morning I asked the front desk it they could get us a door for our bathroom. She said she would look into it and see if somthing could be done. Upon returning that night we still had to bathroom door and the floor surrounding our sink/vanity area was sopping wet. OK, it's late we'll work around it. That night our neighbors in the adjoining room decided it would be a good place to have a party. After listening to this for several hours outside our room I called the front desk. He did go out and have a conversation with them about the noise but it only lasted about 3 minutes and then the party was back on louder than ever. After another hour of this I again called the front desk but now they won't answer the phone. The party went on until around 3 a.m. and no sleep that night. The next morning I asked the desk clerk if there wasn't something that could be done about our situation. She was very accomodating and found us a new room with a bathroom door, dry floors and no partiers. I will never stay at this hotel again. I have never been so disappointed.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Hutchinson, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

It does seem a bit run down although I think they might have done some work on it recently. We stayed three days and the room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was good, had a decent selection of hot items and really good coffee (I didn't bother to use the in room coffee maker). Despite the fact that the place filled up over the weekend I never really noticed a noise problem. Yes, the television was still the old style (not flat screen) but to tell you the truth if mine hadn't broken I'd still be using it and I didn't come to town to watch tv anyway. It's in a great area and access to the highway was easy. I'd stay again.

Room Tip: the backside of the building might be quieter
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Cedar Park, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

It is a motel and their are no suites to speak of. People were taking apart their car and installing speakers in the parking lot. Owner/manager (not sure) was horribly rude. Go across the street and stay at Holiday Inn.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
San Antonio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

never stayed at this Best Western at Arlington Tx, beautiful area next to shopping mall, many restaurants to choose from, but I think Hot bereakfast could have been better, not much of variety, but still alright, room was great, mattress was a bit too soft. Had microwave, fridge, surronding neighborhoods great, very clean area, would stay again,but probably would eat breakfast elsewhere.

Room Tip: back side was away from traffic
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family

Been to BEST WESTERN Cooper Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!