“Must've Been a New Waitress” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #151 of 681 restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: American, Seafood
arlington, texas
“Must've Been a New Waitress”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

This experience at Red Lobster for my birthday was nothing special. I wish we had gone elsewhere. We sat at the back of the restaurant, where it was not too busy at all. It took the waitress a fair amount of time to even acknowledge our presence. Once we finally got our order placed, it took even longer for the food to arrive! My boyfriend ordered a full serving of the salmon, and even though they discussed at length his order, she still brought him the half serving. The service was not good at all this time around. Water refills were infrequent, and we had to summon her for our bill. The total amount of time lost on service we calculated at 35 minutes. That’s 35 minutes we could’ve been gone doing something else. The food was room temperature, and so was the beer. The margarita tasted watered down. This was not a good visit, and I don’t think we’ll back for a long time. Did I mention we were solicited at our table by a boy to buy candy? That was a total shock.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

52% Recommend
Mansfield, Texas
“We keep trying and they keep failing on so many levels...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I can say that one of my husband's and I favorite place to eat was Red Lobster for a really long time. Over the past 6 months or so we go to the same Red Lobster at different times of the day hoping for different results..we are disappointed every time. The Red Lobster I am used to has excellent customer service, great food and the prices were always pricey but you didn't mind because of the all around enjoyment of the evening. The Red Lobster now has horrible customer service, their portions have been at least cut in half and the prices have went up as the quality has severely went down the drain. The extremely small steak I order had to be sent back twice and they still didn't get it right. We had to wait almost 30 minutes for drinks and someone to take our orders. I will say that they were busy this time but it still was way to long of a wait for the service we got. They have traded in the quality for microwaved appetizers and nasty entree's. I mean even the napkins are paper now! I could get better food out of the frozen section of the local supermarket. (I'm pretty sure that's were they got them from anyways). We have given them several tries in hopes that they would take the hint and get better or at least go back to what they were before but to no avail. My recommendation is just to save the hassle and frustration and go some where else to enjoy your dinner.

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas
“Average Seafood”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

This particular restaurant in Arlington is probably the nicest Red Lobster around this area. The service is good, but the food in my opinion is average, a bit overpriced and their portions are small.

Visited February 2013
Arlington, Texas
“Expensive for mediocre seafood”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Service was ok but for the prices, it is expensive for the food they charge. I love seafood, but most on menu are deep fried. Atmosphere is too much like a fast food joint.

Visited June 2012
Mansfield, Texas
“Above average red lobster.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

I'd you've been to one...the difference is usually the quality of service and this particular Red lobster had the type of service you expect from a box style store. Average at best. This is a very busy location on the weekend. Expect hour ling wait times. We went for their shrimp special and it was excellent. My wife had the scampi and I had the mango jalepeno shrimp. Both were very good. My kids went the popcorn shrimp and loved it.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere