“Too much food!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 704 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Outdoor seating, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Haslet, Texas, United States
“Too much food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Pasta Mardi Gras was delicious and well prepared, but too much for lunch. A wiser man would have asked for a doggie bag. Service was great and the atmosphere just as you might expect at a seafood venue.

Visited November 2012

Dallas, TX
“If You Can't Get to New Orleans”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

Pappadeaux is one of our favorite Cajun restaurants. The service is always top-notch, the bar is friendly, and they have some great dishes. If you cannot actually get to Nawlin's, this is a very close second. Don't miss the poboys or the Cajun Pasta....and be sure to save room for the Bread Pudding. You'll go away humming a jazz tune for sure!

Visited September 2012
Arlington, Texas
“Loved the Grilled Fish”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

I operate with this mind set, the only thing that you eat fried, goes on a sandwich, especially seafood. Fried seafood tastes all the same, if it cost $8 or $18. That’s why these lips do not go to Pappadeaux for the fried stuff.

Really enjoy this place. The service, atmosphere and the food, all top notch. Last time I came, I had the Grilled Shrimp Bruschetta to start. Yummy! Never trying the Greek Salad I ordered the small. You have your choice of small, medium, and large. The small was plenty. I love Feta and made sure that I got extra. The Greek dressing was perfect. Now my Entree. I had the Texas Redfish Pontchartrain. MAN! Talking about one of the best seafood dishes I ever had. I asked for extra Cajun spice, not blackened, and you could cut it with a fork. So tender. The Crabmeat and shrimp, with the sauce was finger licking good. The dirty rice hit the mark as well.

When you come, try the grilled stuff. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cowtown, TX
“New Crispy Salmon is Devine!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Pappadeaux is our go-to restaurant for great seafood and outstanding service! Greek Salad is amazing, seafood fondue decadent, calamari the best you'll ever have.

Visited October 2012
Summerfield, NC
“Fish, Fish and bloody marys”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

my friends were dying to go here to eat and they usually do when in town. Fish is not my favorite so I was leary. Atmosphere was low key, our server Nick was beyond great. We had some blood mary's that were just ok but the food was outstanding. I had shrimp coctail and it was large, maybe 10 shrimp. Chilled and good. Soup (jambalaya) was my friends choice and they each like their soup. One friend had salmon and another tilipia. The size of the portions was very large and they loved it. I had chicken strips, which were good. I could have had steak but that felt like too much food for me. Not my personal favorite place due to my lack of loving fish, but anyone that likes fish should go, lots of choices and huge portions and great sevice. A little pricey.

• Visited October 2012