“Great place to stay the night” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #30 of 60 Hotels in Arlington
Amarillo, Texas, United States
“Great place to stay the night”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

This is a good hotel to spend the night after experiencing all the fun Arlington has to offer. If you are in town for one night this is a great place to rest your head. We went to a baseball game and got back quickly to our rooms. The staff was friendly and helpful and the bed was comfortable.

Stayed April 2014
Quality I, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Six Flags Area, responded to this review, April 26, 2014
Dear Guest,

Kind Regards,

Property CHI

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Springfield, Kentucky
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

My husband and I recently stayed during the NCAA tournament (GO CATS)
We found the room to be very clean, which in my option is the top priority. The front desk people were very friendly and helpful in all areas. We were able to walk to the AT&T stadium with no problem, The hotel was not very pleasing to the eye, needed some cosmetic help, the stairs were cracked and broken in many places and looked to be dangerous.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Kind Regards,

Rineyville, Kentucky
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

We needed a last minute hotel for a trip where we would be attending games at the AT&T stadium. This hotel was cheap, clean and realitively close to the stadium. We were able to walk to and from without any problems. If you are looking for a cheap, clean hotel, I recommend this one.

• Stayed April 2014
Quality I, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Six Flags Area, responded to this review, April 11, 2014

Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

We decided to stay here last minute & needed something in the area. We got a good deal on the suite so decided to get it so that boys could enjoy the extra room. The 2 room suite included a sofa bed, tv, & table in one room & 2 comfy queen beds & bathroom in the other room. Personally I feel the sofa bed should be replaced but my teenage son didn't want to share a bed so he toughed it out. There was no bedding for the sofa bed in the room so the boys had to go in search of some late at night. The queen beds are too big for the room so it was a little tight but since we were only there for 1 night we preferred the size of the bed over the size of the room but others staying longer may not think the same. If we are back in the area for another stay we would stay here again.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Quality I, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Six Flags Area, responded to this review, March 28, 2014

Indianapolis, Indiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

I've never before written any online review, but this hotel was awful. Rooms were very small, excessive noise (voices right outside your door - creepy), and train blowing its whistle throughout the night. We were staying from out of town due to a funeral, and I had elderly family members with me. They could not sleep or move about the room easily, which I told to the clerk and assistant manager.
Management refused a refund for 2nd night; had to pay for it even though we left at 9:45 AM to stay at a different hotel. They would not discuss it with me at the desk, and in fact, the assistant manager kept trying to leave as if he was getting away from me. They would not give me check out paperwork, and when I tried to follow up via phone through various avenues afterward, I still had no way to get refunded for the second night due as a result of this dissatisfying experience.
The General Manager refused to refund the second night. Never stay here.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

I loved the location. The remodel of the inn was amazing. We are planning to go back to the same location of the friendly service and the cleanliness that was provided. When your on vacation you just want to rest and have convince this is the Quality Inn & Suites you need to go to. there breakfast was good i had good breakfast ever there lobby look amazing i like that water thing that they put in front . i don't have any other word then going back there and stay again !!!!

Room Tip: good breakfast and nice room