“Snack time” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Bedford, Texas
“Snack time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

Great wings, veriety of great beers and they have Pino Grigio wine so my wife will come with me. 10 TV's in one area can we say ADD. Just one thing two napkins for your wings , seriously

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina
“It wasn't the food, it was the service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

I was in town on business and just had to relax long enough to see my favorite ACC basketball team play. It wasn't available in my hotel room, so I headed out to the typical sports bar/restaurants to catch it. None of the other well known locations carried the game. How can the first 2 restaurants call themselves sports hangouts when they don't carry all of the ESPN channels? You would think any great sports location would always have available the top 10 NCAA teams. Oh well! Dumbfounded, but not angry, I ventured on to find BWW. I'm not a fan of BWW food, but the staff so good and so accommodating that next time I'm in town, I'll visit here just because they deserve our business. And by the way, this location is about 5 minutes from the Cowboys Stadium, the Rangers Stadium, and Six Flags. Very convenient!

Visited February 2013
Austin, Texas
“Just what you expect”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

You expect decent food, good wings, cool drinks, good beer selection, and decent service,plus lots of TVs.

That's what you get.

Visited December 2012
CHAMBERLAIN
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

Excellent food, service, everything. Great place to eat and drink! We went to Buffalo Wild Wings after the Cowboys/Steelers game to celebrate the win and have some supper. Atmosphere was great even though they let Steelers fans in (just kidding!) Staff was working hard because the place was packed, but we received good service! I would certainly go back again!

Visited December 2012
NEW YORK
“Wings at it's finest....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

I had a good time here.... The place was PACK!!!!!!!! Very Close to Dallas Cowboys Stadium (1/2 mile walk).... I will be back again.... Nothing like a quick meal before the game....

• Visited December 2012