“This place is quickly turning into "that" place.” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 16 Attractions in Arlington
Arlington, Texas
8 attraction reviews
“This place is quickly turning into "that" place.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

My family has enjoyed many movies at the Arlington Studio Movie Grill but they really seem to be going down hill. We went last Saturday night and the service seems to get worse each time we go. My daughters seat was held together with duct tape for one thing and the temperature in the theater was unbearably hot. On this trip we ate before we came because the over priced food was awful last time we were here. We did however order popcorn and drinks. The cold stale popcorn arrived a good 15 minutes before the drinks and was not buttered as we requested and they forgot to bring napkins. We sent it back asking for fresh hot popcorn. As we were sending it back the folks next to us ordered a burger and a pizza. When their food arrived and we still had not received our popcorn I left my movie and found the manager in the front box office. I told him what was happening and honestly he didn't seem to care. He did however personally deliver another bowl of cold stale popcorn about 5 minutes later which he did not charge us for. When this place first opened it was really good not sure if they have had a change in management or what has happened but hope they do something quickly before this place turns into "that" place that no one wants to visit.

Visited August 2012

dallas
“Kinda pricey but different.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

This place is different cause you get to eat while your watching a movie. It's a little overpriced for me. We paid about $25 to get in for 2 adults and 1 child and then we paid another $40 for food which was not that great I think. It's ok if you just go every now and then but I probably won't be back for awhile.