“Burgers are good, but Spicy Chicken is great” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #72 of 703 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: American
Arlington, Texas
“Burgers are good, but Spicy Chicken is great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

The spicy chicken sammich is one of the best chicken sammiches around. Fast food joint or not.

Go getcha one. Yums.

Fried jalapeño slices were barely breaded, which makes them healthier and prevents the breading from canceling out the flavor of the pepper. Nice.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Dallas, Texas
“Yummy Burger!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

This was my first visit to Smashburger, and it was a good experience. I decided to give it a try after receiving a coupon in the mail. I ordered a custom-order burger, which means that you select your size of patty, bun, and toppings. The burger was just like homemade! The Smash Fries weren't lacking either. Although greasy (drenched in olive oil), they were hot and flavorful.

To my surprise, the Smashburger tastes better than the burger served at a popular, family-owned burger chain that is in the Arlington Highlands area. I would recommend this restaurant to others.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Arlington, Texas
“My favorite burger joint”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

Of all the new gourmet burger joints, this one is my favorite. Nice big juicy burgers, great sides too. Try their spicy burgers for great flavor combos.

Visited November 2012
Fort Smith, Arkansas
“Heaven on a Bun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

This was my first trip to a SmashBurger and I was not disapointed. I had heard about this place while listening to my XM radio a while back and it's taken me some time to get to one. And i'm sure glad I did. And it won't be my last. I had the BBQ, Bacon & Cheddar with the Smashfries and my wife had the Spicy Baja Burger. The Smashfries was a house specialty. Fries tossed in rosemary, olive oil and garlic and were great. The BBQ Cheddar burger came with a pile of haystack onions on a egg bun and was SUPERB!!! The Baja Burger came with jalapeno's and was even on some kind of spicy bun. If there's one thing I can tell you is this... I can't wait to go back!!!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“The number one best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

This place is fabulous. The food is so very, very good- juicy, but GOOD! Their shakes- oh, my! Once you've had one-especially the chia- you'll crave more. Don't say I didn't warn you. Their black bean burgers are tasty. Better than most that you find when going out to eat. One of my favorite menu items is the build your own grilled chicken sandwich. But, of all the food that is sold here, my absolute top has to be the veggie frites! Just thinking of them makes me have a craving....guess I have to go back again tomorrow. Join me?

Visited October 2012