“( Crowne Plaza Arlington Suites) very good place in Dallas, Arlington” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Crowne Plaza Arlington Suites

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #8 of 60 Hotels in Arlington
Al Jubail, Saudi Arabia
“( Crowne Plaza Arlington Suites) very good place in Dallas, Arlington”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

Crowne Plaza Arlington Suites is hotel is very good, all employees are very nice and helpful .

the location is very good, very quite place , it is very good for family

I have visit it because of a business in Dallas

Room Tip: suite is the best
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Tiffany R, Manager at Crowne Plaza Arlington Suites, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
We appreciate the great comments on our hotel and hope to see you again real soon. Best Regards, Tiffany Ramirez FOM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Austin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

I have been scheduling training meetings monthly in one of the conference rooms for a couple of years. The meeting room experience has become wonderful, due in no small part to an upgrade in HVAC equipment and the efforts of Steve - the chief maintenance engineer. The banquets people are very attentive. All of the staff at this property really do care about the guest experience. Housekeeping in the common spaces appears to have declined in recent months.

The guest rooms are generously sized two room suites. Even the 7th floor room next to the ice machine is isolated from the noise of the machine and the associated stairs - quiet! The HVAC is also uncommonly quiet (compared to other hotels). The bed (mattress) and all of the linens are just as you would have them, the two flat screen TV's are easy to navigate - unlike some hotels that I have stayed at lately where the guest is left on his own to figure out the programming. Some of the upholstered furniture is due for replacement, but it is comfortable.

The bar/restaurant continues to be one of my favorites state wide. The chef "gets it" for travelers, the food is well prepared, fresh, and interesting. Try the chicken quesadilla or the BLT&A with the heritage chips.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are very nice. I like to be either on the west or east sides of the building.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Tiffany R, Manager at Crowne Plaza Arlington Suites, responded to this review, September 28, 2013
Thanks so much for this rewarding review about our hotel, we are pleased to know all the great things you enjoyed about your stay. As hotel management I strongly feel our employees set us aside from other hotels, knowing that we strive for the best for our guests. We look forward to your next visit, please let us know your request on your next reservation for the west or east side of the building and I will make sure we make it happen. See you soon. Best Regards, Tiffany Ramirez FOM
Arlington, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about this hotel and their staff. I have held personal and professional events here and each time I was treated as if I was renting out the entire hotel. They go out of their way to make you and your guest feel welcomed and heard.

The planning committee was accommodating to every one of my neurotic wishes without the slightest attitude even though I am sure I deserved it while planning my personal even (baby shower).

During the planning of my professional event for a Fortune 500 company I instantly thought of this hotel. Yet again it went off without a hitch. From start to end I had no reason to worry. My guest were beyond surprised and the level of professionalism. Usually we hold things of this nature at an Omni or a Four Season but I know I will be back here.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Tyler, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Fallon in group services was excellent in preparing all of our rooms and travel to and from the Ballbark. The staff was very professional and friendly! The bar area had plenty of seating for our group of 60 as well as great viewing of all T.V.s. I will definately rebook for my future groups!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Tiffany R, Manager at Crowne Plaza Arlington Suites, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Thanks so much for the great review, we are pleased to know you and your group had a fantastic time. We look forward to a second visit with us. Best Regards, Tiffany Ramirez
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I really enjoyed this hotel! Located near Six Flags and other resturants and shopping. The decor inside and outside was very nice/modern. The staff was friendly and accomodating upon arrival and throughout our stay. Our suite room was very spacious and clean w/little extras such as the aromatherapy packs. Bed was very comfortable & the buffet style breakfast in the morning was very great & well put together & even though there is a restuarant on site it was not noisy to where it disturbed our stay. Our family loved this hotel and will DEFINITELY stay here when visiting Arlington in the the near future.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
I want to Thank you for your feedback on our hotel, we appreciate all the comments from the beds to the restaurant to the service. We are very proud to hear that we meet all your expectations and look forward for your return. Best Regards, Tiffany Ramirez
Houston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I really enjoyed the staff and the accommodations! My room was phenomenal. I worked out while I was there and there fitness room was put together really well for being in a hotel. It had everything I needed to get a good workout in while away!

Room Tip: They do offer starbucks and that is a great plus. The breakfast was good, but a little pricy for me...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

The Crowne Plaza was in the perfect location for our weekend to the water park and Six Flaggs. The hotel is clean and the food was excellent. The only thing better is the staff. The trolley was running late and the front desk took us with some other folks in the hotel van. Thats service! They didnt have to but made the extra effort to make our trip great. Thanks Crowne Plaza Arlington you are my new favorite Hotel.!

Room Tip: ask for the side of the hotel facing six flags and a high floor!! excellent.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
We appreciate the great feedback on our hotel, its been a pleasure to have you stay with us. As hotel management it shows that our guests our #1 and we are proud to know that our employees made a difference to an enjoyable stay with us. Thanks again. Best Regards, Tiffany Ramirez

Been to Crowne Plaza Arlington Suites? Share your experiences!