“Best place to hold ANY event” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #11 of 60 hotels in Arlington
Arlington, Texas, United States
“Best place to hold ANY event”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about this hotel and their staff. I have held personal and professional events here and each time I was treated as if I was renting out the entire hotel. They go out of their way to make you and your guest feel welcomed and heard.

The planning committee was accommodating to every one of my neurotic wishes without the slightest attitude even though I am sure I deserved it while planning my personal even (baby shower).

During the planning of my professional event for a Fortune 500 company I instantly thought of this hotel. Yet again it went off without a hitch. From start to end I had no reason to worry. My guest were beyond surprised and the level of professionalism. Usually we hold things of this nature at an Omni or a Four Season but I know I will be back here.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

312 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Tyler, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Fallon in group services was excellent in preparing all of our rooms and travel to and from the Ballbark. The staff was very professional and friendly! The bar area had plenty of seating for our group of 60 as well as great viewing of all T.V.s. I will definately rebook for my future groups!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Tiffany R, Manager at Crowne Plaza Arlington Suites, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Thanks so much for the great review, we are pleased to know you and your group had a fantastic time. We look forward to a second visit with us. Best Regards, Tiffany Ramirez
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I really enjoyed this hotel! Located near Six Flags and other resturants and shopping. The decor inside and outside was very nice/modern. The staff was friendly and accomodating upon arrival and throughout our stay. Our suite room was very spacious and clean w/little extras such as the aromatherapy packs. Bed was very comfortable & the buffet style breakfast in the morning was very great & well put together & even though there is a restuarant on site it was not noisy to where it disturbed our stay. Our family loved this hotel and will DEFINITELY stay here when visiting Arlington in the the near future.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
I want to Thank you for your feedback on our hotel, we appreciate all the comments from the beds to the restaurant to the service. We are very proud to hear that we meet all your expectations and look forward for your return. Best Regards, Tiffany Ramirez
Houston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I really enjoyed the staff and the accommodations! My room was phenomenal. I worked out while I was there and there fitness room was put together really well for being in a hotel. It had everything I needed to get a good workout in while away!

Room Tip: They do offer starbucks and that is a great plus. The breakfast was good, but a little pricy for me...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

The Crowne Plaza was in the perfect location for our weekend to the water park and Six Flaggs. The hotel is clean and the food was excellent. The only thing better is the staff. The trolley was running late and the front desk took us with some other folks in the hotel van. Thats service! They didnt have to but made the extra effort to make our trip great. Thanks Crowne Plaza Arlington you are my new favorite Hotel.!

Room Tip: ask for the side of the hotel facing six flags and a high floor!! excellent.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
We appreciate the great feedback on our hotel, its been a pleasure to have you stay with us. As hotel management it shows that our guests our #1 and we are proud to know that our employees made a difference to an enjoyable stay with us. Thanks again. Best Regards, Tiffany Ramirez
Arlington, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

We got this hotel through a name your own price option and were very pleased. We thought the hotel was wonderful with many extra touches, such as a aromatherapy/ essential oil pack on our bed and quality soap/shampoo. The bedding and bed were very comfortable and made us want to sleep in!!! We felt staff was friendly and helpful. We tried to take advantage of the free trolley to the Rangers game but never did end up getting on one. We gave up and hired a taxi with two other couples. On the way back we waited an hour to get on a Trolley..LONG lines for Trollies that would fill up quickly. This was no fault of the hotel, of course, and the Trolly people were working hard...solution? More Trolley cars? Overall, great experience! No free breakfast, if you are wanting that AND they do have free parking with stay and shuttle to the airport!!!!

Room Tip: We had a room by the elevator but did not experience any noise.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

The staff was outstanding and the hotel was excellent!! Planning the event with Falon the sales manager was also great she was so helpful and down to earth she made what I thought would be a complicated process very simple.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Crowne Plaza Arlington Suites? Share your experiences!