“Great Hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #8 of 60 Hotels in Arlington
“Great Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I really enjoyed this hotel! Located near Six Flags and other resturants and shopping. The decor inside and outside was very nice/modern. The staff was friendly and accomodating upon arrival and throughout our stay. Our suite room was very spacious and clean w/little extras such as the aromatherapy packs. Bed was very comfortable & the buffet style breakfast in the morning was very great & well put together & even though there is a restuarant on site it was not noisy to where it disturbed our stay. Our family loved this hotel and will DEFINITELY stay here when visiting Arlington in the the near future.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Tiffany R, Manager at Crowne Plaza Arlington Suites, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
I want to Thank you for your feedback on our hotel, we appreciate all the comments from the beds to the restaurant to the service. We are very proud to hear that we meet all your expectations and look forward for your return. Best Regards, Tiffany Ramirez

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Houston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I really enjoyed the staff and the accommodations! My room was phenomenal. I worked out while I was there and there fitness room was put together really well for being in a hotel. It had everything I needed to get a good workout in while away!

Room Tip: They do offer starbucks and that is a great plus. The breakfast was good, but a little pricy for me...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

The Crowne Plaza was in the perfect location for our weekend to the water park and Six Flaggs. The hotel is clean and the food was excellent. The only thing better is the staff. The trolley was running late and the front desk took us with some other folks in the hotel van. Thats service! They didnt have to but made the extra effort to make our trip great. Thanks Crowne Plaza Arlington you are my new favorite Hotel.!

Room Tip: ask for the side of the hotel facing six flags and a high floor!! excellent.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
We appreciate the great feedback on our hotel, its been a pleasure to have you stay with us. As hotel management it shows that our guests our #1 and we are proud to know that our employees made a difference to an enjoyable stay with us. Thanks again. Best Regards, Tiffany Ramirez
Arlington, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

We got this hotel through a name your own price option and were very pleased. We thought the hotel was wonderful with many extra touches, such as a aromatherapy/ essential oil pack on our bed and quality soap/shampoo. The bedding and bed were very comfortable and made us want to sleep in!!! We felt staff was friendly and helpful. We tried to take advantage of the free trolley to the Rangers game but never did end up getting on one. We gave up and hired a taxi with two other couples. On the way back we waited an hour to get on a Trolley..LONG lines for Trollies that would fill up quickly. This was no fault of the hotel, of course, and the Trolly people were working hard...solution? More Trolley cars? Overall, great experience! No free breakfast, if you are wanting that AND they do have free parking with stay and shuttle to the airport!!!!

Room Tip: We had a room by the elevator but did not experience any noise.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

The staff was outstanding and the hotel was excellent!! Planning the event with Falon the sales manager was also great she was so helpful and down to earth she made what I thought would be a complicated process very simple.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Tulsa, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

WOW! I have stayed at many hotels but not once have I ever over slept and not wanted to get out of bed. I think it was a combination of the luxurious bedding, aromatherapy they offer, and the quiet location. My family and I (two kids and the hubby) just spent two nights there while we were visiting six flags and hurricane harbor. Although it was raining half the time we were able to enjoy the nice indoor heated pool when we couldn't be at six flags. The staff was AMAZING! They were so polite and would go above and beyond. I booked this hotel through a name your own price on Priceline & got a pretty good deal, so I was worried that we would have some shabby room with less than superior service because we weren't paying the big bucks to stay there (that has happened to us before at another fancy brand hotel) but I was wrong. The service was outstanding, room was amazing, I never wanted to get out of that bed! Oh, I can't forget to mention the restraunt there, we ate dinner at the hotel both night and we had GREAT service. The waiters really care about service :) Johnathan was super nice and friendly! We enjoyed the pizza, the famous Equinox burger and the nachos; all were wonderful & very filling!

• Stayed July 2013
Stacey S, Manager at Crowne Plaza Arlington Suites, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
On behalf of our hotel we would like to say Thank you for this wonderful review and can't wait to have you and your family back with us in the near furture. We are extremely excited to know our hotel and guests service was at your expectations for you and your family, we strive to build our hotel for guests to love. See you and the family real soon. Best Regards, Tiffany Ramirez
Ogden, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at the Crowne Plaza Arlington on July 10 & 11. While I do not travel frequently, I do stay in hotels a few times a year as part of my business. On my last visit to Dallas, I stayed at the Gaylord Texan for a convention, and while the Texan is a very nice establishment, the service I received at the Crowne Plaza Arlington is superior to the Texan.

When I arrived about midnight on July 10, the desk clerk on duty was very friendly and presented me with a cold bottle of water. My room was clean and comfortable, and there was a welcome note from the manager, along with a cup containing a highlighter, tire pressure gauge, and chapstick. On June 11, the two gentlemen who set up the conference room were very courteous and outgoing. They had lunch ready on time, and the table set, and kept water containers full. Food was great and reasonably priced.

The front desk clerk on duty June 11 remembered I needed a ride to the airport, and I also enjoyed my conversation with the driver.

Cleary, the Crowne Plaza staff are well-trained and committed to providing a quality experience, it is equally clear that hotel management is committed to maintaining a high standard for quality.

I have never provided comments to hotel management before, but because of the extraordinary service I received from the Crowne Plaza management and staff, I want to make sure future customers are aware of the opportunity for high quality service.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Stacey S, Manager at Crowne Plaza Arlington Suites, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Thank you for the comments on our wonderful staff, we take great proud in our hotel and want our guests to always feel valuable and welcomed as soon as they enter the door. We hope to see you again real soon and appreciate all the kind words. Best Regards, Tiffany Ramirez/Front Office Manager

Been to Crowne Plaza Arlington Suites? Share your experiences!