“Excellent employees and excellent location” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #8 of 60 Hotels in Arlington
Texas, South Florida, Abacos
“Excellent employees and excellent location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

We stayed this Friday and Saturday night to see the Rangers play. While the hotel itself was great, the location was excellent.... but the best part was the staff. They were all very friendly and helpful.. a coulple stood out. Kelly at the front desk and Kayla at the Equinox Restaurant. They always spoke like we were friends, asked how we were doing, just really nice people!
The breakfast buffet was really nice and a decent price. You'd pay a lot more at some hotels.
The pool was well taken care of..
The only reason the CP isn't getting 5 stars is because Saturday night was prom and there were a ton of teens roaming the halls, smoking, drinking and playing loud music. Security was alerted and the guard did shut them down, but it was still pretty annoying.
We will most likely stay here again when we return to see the Rangers again this season!

Room Tip: Get a room high and facing Six Flags
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Stacey S, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Arlington Suites, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful feedback on your recent stay! I believe it is the associates that really make the difference and was happy to hear that the best part of your stay was the staff. We look forward to having you back next time you are in Arlington.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great location (close to everything I needed during my trip) and ease of access to the interstate. Room was clean everyday when I returned for the evening. Staff very friendly and always asking to be of assistance. I did not use the Spa, pool or, the workout room but, they seemed to be well maintained. Great job, I hope to get the chance to visit again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Austin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

I went to stay in this hotel with my family and in general the hotel was good. The AC was not working and they fixed as soon I notified the problem. Also, they let me use an empty conf. room for my kids to practice their instrument and they brought a Micro for my family to use in the room. Everything was super clean in the hotel and in the suite. I like the fact that they have suites and that the front desk was very friendly. The facilities are good but their logistic was failing the whole weekend. I had to go to the front desk every day to get my keys re-programmed. Also, they canceled my reservation in the middle of the stay. The maid kept opening the room door even with non disturb sign on. The elevator broke two time in two days while we were there. Also, when we were in the pool, somebody stole our goggles. In general, it was not the relaxing vacation that I was expecting. Most likely next time, I will consider the Sheraton in my next stay in Arlington unless I required a suite. I am giving 3 star just because the front desk kept trying to do better but their logistic and disorganization created unnecessary stress during our vacation.

Room Tip: Floor 7 is very good. Paid the extra required for a suite if you have your kids with you.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Arlington Suites, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Dear powerpc,

Thank you for your review and your recent stay with us. We are pleased you appreciated the cleanliness of our property as well as our facilities. It is unfortunate service issues prevented you from fully enjoying your time at the hotel. Your review will be used to consider improvements needed and we hope that you can give us a chance to show what we have done. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to pamper you and provide you with exceptional service.

Karen C
Case Manager
IHGCare
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

Was a great trip!! Kayla in the restaurant was the most amazing person i have come in contact with. She was helpful and a very great people person. She maid my stay great while my husband was in class i sat down there and she talked to me and rememeber my name my order my drink i really didnt have to tell her at all. Thank you Kayla for all you did and do please keep up the good work you were GREAT!!! The hotel was awesome as well very clean and cozy :) everyone was so nice and helpful
Jessica Gonzales
Burlington Colorado

• Stayed March 2013
Stacey S, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Arlington Suites, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Thank you for the wonderful review, we are very happy to have Kayla on our team! I will be sure to share your feedback with Kayla and her manager. We look forward to seeing you again!
Abilene, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

We stayed for two nights and had a great time. The pool was just the right size so that I could keep an eye on my children. The breakfast was great and was just what we needed. The staff was very friendly and very helpful. My Son broke his glasses the maintenance man came in and fixed them. The location of the hotel is great too, you are about 30 minutes away from Ft Worth and Dallas and right across the highway from Six Flags. I would recommend this hotel if you are traveling to spend time in the Metroplex area.

Room Tip: I selected the two bed with pull out couch so that everyone had their own bed. I would ask for the s...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Monterrey, Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Business travel, stayed for 4 nights.
Excellent customer service, extremely clean, loved the gym and pool.
Very friendly staff and great location.
I've stayed at this hotel in several ocassions since September 2012 and it's always nice to be back.
The location is wonderful; restaurants, Walmart, Rangers Stadium, Dallas Cowboys Stadium, Shopping center, Banks and even Six Flags...
Definitely wonderful if you're there on business or vacation travel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Dawson, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Enjoyed the best customer service and overall atmosphere I have experienced in a LONG time. All of the staff, from the front desk to the maids, were friendly and spoke. The hotel was very clean and well-kept despite its age. Steve, maintenance spvr., responded to a what I thought was an air conditioning problem immediately and very efficiently! I travel often and stay in many hotels. This hotel, by far, surpasses its competition in quality and service.Their personal attention to detail is not something you find everywhere. I will definitely stay here in the future.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Been to Crowne Plaza Arlington Suites? Share your experiences!