“staying in Arlington for a conference” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #10 of 60 Hotels in Arlington
Milan, Italy
“staying in Arlington for a conference”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

Arlington is not exactly paradise but the Crowne Plaza definitely help to feel better. Hotel staff, generally speaking, are kind and efficient. And not terribly formal.
A convenient place to stay for business or for a match of the CowBoys.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

This hotel is nice and accomodating. The restaurant is good, the beds were comfy, and the staff was super nice. We booked the room here because of how close it was to the cowboys stadium. They hooked us up with a shuttle to the game through a private company 15.00 round trip per person, not a bad deal at all! I would recommed this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
HotelGMHotelGM, Manager at Crowne Plaza Arlington Suites, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Thanks for your great review. I hope you had a great time at the Dallas Cowboys game and we look forward to your next stay with us. Regards, Jeremy Skinner - General Manager
Dallas, Texas, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Crown Plaza in Arlington for two nights this month. October 2012. The hotel itself was decent. Nice indoor pool, hot tub, and work out room. Starbuck's Bar was a plus, but it was only open during early morning hours. Room was a suite.Bed linens were nice, and fresh. Overall, I did feel the room interior was a little "worn out", but other than that, no complaints,room wise.TV's were nice flat screens. Decor could definitely use an update. Front desk was not rude, but most definitely not over- friendly. Was not impressed with the staff, in general. Breakfast was so-so. Average at best.Location is good if you are visiting The Ball Park in Arlington (Texas Rangers) or the Cowboys Stadium. Six Flags is also nearby! Would possibly stay at this location again, but hopefully the staff would be a little more upbeat and friendly. Would maybe stay at this location again, preferably with a more upbeat, friendlier staff. (primarily front desk).

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review. I would like to apologize for the lack of enthusiasm from our front desk team. We have to be on our "A" game every day and it sounds like this day we were not. Our hotel recently won "friendliest front desk team" out of over 200 Crowne Plaza Hotels so it is disappointing to hear we were not doing our best during your stay. I have shared your comments with the Front Office Manager as well as the rest of our hotel team. Thank you for bringing this to our attention so we can improve our services. Regards, Jeremy Skinner - General Manager
wausau,wi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

Just a quick one night stay. Took advantage of their Club lounge, restaurant, and work out facility. The serve yourself Club lounge was something you often do not see in other locations. It was ok, I appreciated the free beer. Dinner at Exinox was great, chicken fajitas! Large portions, couldn't finish my plate.
Workout facility was one of the best Ive ever come across. People were very helpful. Several checked on me as I sat in the lobby taking care of some work. Nice chat with Steve who informed me a steam room is in the works! Can't wait to come back!

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
HotelGMHotelGM, Manager at Crowne Plaza Arlington Suites, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Thank you for your review. The Club Lounge is a new addition where we offer complimentary breakfast in the morning and snacks/beverages in the evening while enjoying the large flat screen TV. We also just won first place out of all Crowne Plaza hotels for our new fitness center. Hopefully on your next visit we will have that steam room up and running to go along with our dry sauna, hot tub and indoor heated pool. Regards, Jeremy Skinner - General Manager
Milan, Italy
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

I don't take the time to write many reviews. This may be the second or third in thirty years. But I had to let you know how impressed I was with your staff. When, or if, I'm ever in need of accommodations in the Arlington area, the Crowne Plaza will see me again.
This is the fifth time I have stayed at Crown Plaza Arlington while visiting Texas on a business trip Everyone is so friendly! Will definitely stay again. Room was clean and comfortable. Stacey at the desk was extremely helpful! And all the others too.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for the great review and I am happy you call Crowne Plaza home when you are in Arlington. I have also passed on your great comments to Stacey. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Regards, Jeremy Skinner - General Manager
Tooele, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

I don't take the time to write many reviews. This may be the second or third in twenty years. But I had to let you know how impressed I was with your staff. One in particular, Steve Cleaveland, went above and beyond. I'd forgotten my dental floss. I know this doesn't sound like the end of the world, but at day two without it I was unhappy. Steve was schlepping our group from the Plaza to our convention site. He stopped by a gas station to let me see if they sold floss - they did not. He then got my room number and told me he would take care of it for me. When I returned to my room that night there was the floss. Such a little item, such a huge impression! When, or if, I'm ever in need of accommodations in the Arlington area, the Crowne Plaza has a customer for life.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
HotelGMHotelGM, Manager at Crowne Plaza Arlington Suites, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
I am honored that you did take the time out to write the review on our hotel. I know we are lucky to have Steve on our team. He really cares about making each guest's stay memorable. Thank you again, Jeremy Skinner - General Manager
Hurst
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

The entire staff was very friendly and helpful. Tiffany went above and beyond when I called to request a king bed and non-smoking room. I let her know that it was the wife and I's first trip without baby and she said that she could work to hold a room that had been recently updated and had a great view: overlooking six flags, the ballpark in Arlington and cowboys stadium. When we arrived there was a personalized note from Tiffany, fresh baked cookies and chocolate strawberry's in the room. My wife and I were very impressed!

Room Tip: Call ahead and see what is available. The staff is very knowledgeable and friendly.