“Good location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton - Dallas Arlington

You added Homewood Suites by Hilton - Dallas Arlington to your Saves list
Homewood Suites by Hilton - Dallas Arlington
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2401 Road to Six Flags Street East, Arlington, TX 76011   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Cowboy Stadium Tour
Ranked #9 of 60 Hotels in Arlington
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Sydney, Australia
“Good location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Hotel is a good location for nearby sports venues and theme parks. Room was quite large, kitchen and bathrooms excellent size. Hotel would suit families travelling to the area for events as it has a full kitchen enabling lots of flexibility for food preparation. Laundry is $1.50 per wash and $1.50 per dryer cycle. Complimentary breakfast was better than expected.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Kyle J, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton - Dallas Arlington, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay! We enjoyed having you, and we hope to see you next time you are in arlington!

Kyle Johnson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
San Antonio, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

rooms were aged with old furnishings, chairs, bed, pillow, towels etc. across the street is a Hyatt that is renovated with quality comfort items. I reserved two - two bedroom suites for my family and a friends family. A crib was requested but not provided upon check in nor was one avail. for the $$$ I could have stayed at the Hyatt in larger rooms/suites for the same price. When I return to the Arlington TX area I will NOT stay at this Homewood suite --- I have been a 10 year VIP HH status and HGVC owner for the past 4+yrs. I have a "HILTON" loyal person -- however this Homewood is the poorest quality of any Hilton family I have seen

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Kyle J, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton - Dallas Arlington, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Greetings!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us in Arlington. We appreciate your feedback and apologize for the condition of your guest suite. We hope to have another opportunity to serve you if your travels bring you back to the area!

Buda, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

So we had ants all over the room and when we told the front desk about it she said we will take care of it, but nothing else. Every time someone would walk down the hall you could hear them move. Also the light coming from the front door made it hard for my little girls to sleep.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Kyle J, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton - Dallas Arlington, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Greetings!

I would like to apologize for the unfortunate experience that you had at our hotel. The health and safety of our guests is of the utmost importance. We work closely with a professional pest control company to address and rectify any pest situation that might occur. We have reviewed your comments with our staff and have addressed the situation. We look forward to serving you the next time your travels bring you to the Arlington area!

Frisco, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

I am very glad to have had an opportunity to stay at this specific location of Homewood Suites in Arlington, TX my husband has raved about this suite of hotels since he has been a Hilton Honors member.

Although I had a minor situation occur the housekeeping staff responded to my request in a most excellent way when I arrived back from a day at a work convention everything was per my request and I am delighted to say that my husband is right. It's not the challenge that is most important but how people handle it that really makes the difference. I stayed in room 205 and I am pleased to say that my stay has been a pleasant one.

I must also say that I am very impressed by the complementary meals, this along with the reasonable pricing makes this Hotel chain my first choice for our college age student who was also impressed when she saw the room setup. She didn't get to stay in the hotel this time but she made it clear to her dad and I that this line of hotels is where she wants to stay while she does university visits in various cities.

I am so appreciative of the opportunity to write this review. I would not have written one even though I am very satisfied with my stay. The staff at the hotel provided a flier for me to know to come to this web site to write a review. I greatly appreciate that.

Room Tip: I liked the room I had above the pool area only because most days in the early evening there was som...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

Rooms were clean and staff was friendly. Good location, close to all. One issue during stay was not resolved as it should have been, but overall very good stay. Need to staff additional person on evening shift and should be a male to address any potential issues with unruly guests.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Kyle J, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton - Dallas Arlington, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us on Tripadvisor! I am glad that you had a pleasant stay with us. I sincerely appreciate your suggestion of staffing an extra person at night, and I can tell you that this is something that are already starting to integrate into our schedule. I hope that we will have the chance to serve you again in the near future, and thank you for staying with us!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

The hotel staff was very pleasant and rooms were very clean. Check-in and check-out were very easy. You could walk to Six Flags from here. I had no problems with my family of 5. The spa is closed and not expected to open though. The complimentary breakfast is wonderful.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Greetings!

I wanted to thank you for your kind words, I will ensure that the staff recieves recognition for the job well done! We look forward to having you as our guest again in the near future!

Tulsa, Oklahoma
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

My experience was very similar to NKOLE, Katie Z, Adam R and many others. My room was not clean at check-in, there weren't enough towels or linens for the pull-out. The front desk staff were rude most of the time (there were a few friendly and helpful exceptions) and seemed to take offense when I complained about the many issues. I agree with Adam R about there needing to be at least 2 people on staff at all times. We checked in on a Friday night and there was only 1 person working there.

I travel a lot for business, 15-20 stays per year, and I stay at Hilton properties nearly half of the time. This hotel was by far the worst overall Hilton property I've stayed in over the past 4-5 years.

Room Tip: The upper floors do shake but they tend to be quieter.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Kyle J, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton - Dallas Arlington, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Greetings,

First, thank you for the review of your recent experience at our hotel. I'm sorry that you received a poor level of service. I have addressed these issues with our staff. The next time you are in the area we would love to have you come back and experience an improved level of customer service. Thank you once again for your comments

Kyle Johnson

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton - Dallas Arlington? Share your experiences!