“Good Family Location” 4 of 5 stars

Cowboy Stadium Tour
Ranked #11 of 60 Hotels in Arlington
“Good Family Location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

Rooms were clean and staff was friendly. Good location, close to all. One issue during stay was not resolved as it should have been, but overall very good stay. Need to staff additional person on evening shift and should be a male to address any potential issues with unruly guests.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Kyle J, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton - Dallas Arlington, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us on Tripadvisor! I am glad that you had a pleasant stay with us. I sincerely appreciate your suggestion of staffing an extra person at night, and I can tell you that this is something that are already starting to integrate into our schedule. I hope that we will have the chance to serve you again in the near future, and thank you for staying with us!

Kyle Johnson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

The hotel staff was very pleasant and rooms were very clean. Check-in and check-out were very easy. You could walk to Six Flags from here. I had no problems with my family of 5. The spa is closed and not expected to open though. The complimentary breakfast is wonderful.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Greetings!

I wanted to thank you for your kind words, I will ensure that the staff recieves recognition for the job well done! We look forward to having you as our guest again in the near future!

Tulsa, Oklahoma
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

My experience was very similar to NKOLE, Katie Z, Adam R and many others. My room was not clean at check-in, there weren't enough towels or linens for the pull-out. The front desk staff were rude most of the time (there were a few friendly and helpful exceptions) and seemed to take offense when I complained about the many issues. I agree with Adam R about there needing to be at least 2 people on staff at all times. We checked in on a Friday night and there was only 1 person working there.

I travel a lot for business, 15-20 stays per year, and I stay at Hilton properties nearly half of the time. This hotel was by far the worst overall Hilton property I've stayed in over the past 4-5 years.

Room Tip: The upper floors do shake but they tend to be quieter.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Kyle J, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton - Dallas Arlington, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Greetings,

First, thank you for the review of your recent experience at our hotel. I'm sorry that you received a poor level of service. I have addressed these issues with our staff. The next time you are in the area we would love to have you come back and experience an improved level of customer service. Thank you once again for your comments

ODESSA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

The quality of the room was poor, the entire hotel had a stench! Had infestation of ants from restroom to bed which finally got addressed after 2 complaints and a couple of bites that my children suffered from. Moved into another room that had dried pet feces under table so its pretty obivous that the housekeeping staff was very poor. The cost of $140/night for such poor quality was a ripoff. The only thing good about the hotel was the Staff and Location being close to six flags! Breakfast was awful, eggs covered in chives or some "green things" and only 1 waffle maker for a line of 20-30 guests continously.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Kyle J, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton - Dallas Arlington, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Greetings,

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I understand you were unhappy with the cleanliness of your room and apologize for this experience. We work hard to ensure the comfort and satisfaction of our guests and apologize that we were unable to meet that expectation. I am working with our housekeeping staff to prevent this from happening in the future. I hope that if you travels bring you back to the area that you will consider staying with us again.

Cleveland, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

The entire interior needs updating. Our first night the service we received from Neal was awesome! The rest of the staff was not as attentive the rest of our stay. The hot tub was closed and the pool did not look inviting. We probably will look at another hotel next time we're in Arlington, especially for the expensive price we paid.

• Stayed March 2013
Greetings,

Thank you for sharing a review about your stay with us on Trip Advisor. I understand guest room presentation was a concern, and we are working to correct the issue. I do hope the next time your travels bring you to the area you will stay here with us; we would love to have you. Thank you again for your review!

The Woodlands, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

My child dropped one crumb of food on the floor and 2 hours later the kitchen had thousands of insects running around. The floor actually shakes and sways on upper floors. There is only one person working at the front desk to run the entire hotel. Don't expect any service.

Room Tip: Stay on the first floor. The hotel shakes and sways on upper floors.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Kyle J, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton - Dallas Arlington, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Greetings,

I want to apologize for the unfortunate experience that you had at our hotel. The health and safety of our guests is of the utmost importance and we strive to provide our guests with a great experience. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and will work to make sure the problem is addressed. I ensure you that your experience at our Property was an exception, and not the standard. I invite you to stay with us next time your travels bring you to the Arlington area, and we would love to prove this to you!

Thank you for taking the time to review our Property,

Concord
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

The staff makes this hotel go from good to great. My family especially loved how friendly and personable Sheila was. Everyone is great and always very helpful. We stayed two times for lengthy periods and were pleased on both occasions.

• Stayed November 2012
Greetings!

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! I will make sure and pass along the kudos to Shelia. It was a pleasure having you stay with us, and we look forward to serving you again in the near future!

Kyle Johnson

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton - Dallas Arlington? Share your experiences!