“Safe, clean, quiet. Great location for events.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton - Dallas Arlington

Save Saved
You added Homewood Suites by Hilton - Dallas Arlington to your Saves list
Homewood Suites by Hilton - Dallas Arlington
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2401 Road to Six Flags Street East, Arlington, TX 76011   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Cowboy Stadium Tour
Ranked #10 of 60 Hotels in Arlington
Vacaville, California
“Safe, clean, quiet. Great location for events.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

Furniture is a bit tired and worn looking, but the polite staff, cleanliness, and security make up for that. Located very close to Rangers and Cowboys Stadiums as well as Six Flags. Something for everyone.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Saginaw, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here with my husband and two kids. The good news is I told them my husband was there working on a job at the GM plant and they gave me a great rate, bad news is I was overly impressed with room. The carpet was coming away from the wall in one spot and the furniture was very plasticy feeling. The continental breakfast was very good and the pool area clean. Nice location for the stadiums and Six Flags.

• Stayed November 2012
Kyle J, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton - Dallas Arlington, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Greetings!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us at our hotel. We appreciate your feedback and apologize for the condition of your guest suite carpet. I trust that my Maintenance Staff will catch this during their next routine maintenance check. We hope to have another opportunity to serve you if your travels bring you back to the area.

Tucson, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Stayed here in January 2013 for a two day business meeting nearby. Hilton Diamond amenities had to be requested, room key did not work the first time I went to the room and hotel and room are clearly a bit tired and need updating. Breakfast selections were worse than at most Hampton Inns. Hotel only has one elevator so if you are in the back you have a hike and there is always a wait in the morning. As this hotel is in such close proximity to the Arlington stadiums and Six Flags, perhaps they feel they don't need to invest in the property to keep it moderately full for nine months out of the year. On the contrary, I believe if they improve their customer service and fix the place up they could probably increase their rates and make a better profit. Anyway, if you want to stay in this area, suggest you shop around for other properties if either price or comfort are considerations. If you need at least a two room suite due to family size then this may still be your best choice.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Kyle J, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton - Dallas Arlington, responded to this review, January 27, 2013
Greetings!

I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate us on Tripadvisor, and for providing us your feedback. I regret that you were not welcomed properly as a HHonors Diamond Member, and I hope that my team was able to accomodate you after the fact.

We work diligently to keep our hotel in superior running condition for all of our Guests to enjoy, and will take your comments to heart when the time comes for us to complete any needed renovations.

We hope that we have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future. Thank you again for your business, and your valuable feedback.

Huntsville, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

The location is great if you are going to Cowboy Stadium or Six Flags Six Flag areas is behind the hotel just a few blocks. We took a shuttle to the Stadium which was very convenient.. The rooms were older and the linens were well used. The staff was excellent and very helpful

Room Tip: I think most of the rooms are about the same
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

My kids and I went to Dallas for a football game at the last minute and had no reservations. Homewood Suites was the 8th place we tried and actually had rooms available. I was worried that there was a reason they weren't booked. My worries were completely wasted - the trip was great! The front desk clerk, Neil, was extremely friendly and helpful. The room was clean. It was convenient to the stadium and any type of restaurant you could want. If I went back to Dallas, I would without hesitation stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Kyle J, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton - Dallas Arlington, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Hello!

Thank you very much for your positive feedback regarding your stay with us! We appreciate your business, and look forward to serving you the next time you are in the Dallas area.

Albuquerque, New Mexico
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

When I travel, I look for the Homewood Suites brand for lodging because over the years they have consistently earned my trust. Unfortunately, this Homewood Suites stay left me unfulfilled. The problem is not with the quality of service (front desk, cleaning, and kitchen), food service, or location. The staff was top-notch the entire week of our stay. The hotel is clean, our room was spotless, and the breakfast/dinners exceeded our expectations. The hotel is a stone's throw from the Cowboys and Rangers stadium and of course Six Flags. The problem with the hotel appears to be a lack of capital investment by management/owners. I'll provide some examples. The mattress quality (firmness and capability of not shaking the other sleeper when one sleeper moves) were subpar in comparison to other Homewood Suites, which typically have superb mattresses. Quite frustrating was that the fitted sheet would pop off the mattress as soon as you moved. All night you were fighting to put the fitted sheet back on the mattress. The comforter kept sliding off the bed while we slept. One night when I grabbed it to pull it back up, the duvet unfolded and I saw a very old comforter. As I wrote earlier, we stayed a week. The first few days, we had soft, fluffy, snow-white towels. As the week progressed, we started seeing a stray soft, fluffy, yellow-white towel in our daily towel replenishment. By the week's end, we had yellow-white and gray-white towels with the gray-white being nearly thread-bare. While it worked just fine, the microwave was very old. These are things are the responsibilities of management/owners. Again, the staff did an excellent job and I give each of them kudos, but I will not again stay at this Homewood Suites.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Greetings,

Thank you so much for your feedback and we apologize for the poor quality of the amenities during your stay. This is an area we are actively examining for improvement and thank you for your insight.

LUBBOCK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed my stay and the staff was very nice. Rooms well maintain and clean. Large rooms and helpful staff especially Assistant Manger Mara, she was very helpful in getting me a room. Location was great and enjoyed the breakfast.

Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Kyle J, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton - Dallas Arlington, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Greetings,

Thank you so much for your feedback in regards to your recent stay with us in Arlington! We strive every day to ensure that all of our Guests are well taken care of, and I am glad that Mara was able to do just that. We look forward to serving you agin in the future!

Kyle Johnson, General Manager

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton - Dallas Arlington? Share your experiences!