We stayed at this hotel while in Arlington for a wedding. It was 'ok'...but that's about it. The location was gated and room was clean. Though on hwy 360 we couldn't hear road noise from where we were (about halfway back). The rate was probably one of the less expensive in the area that had decent reviews here. It was next door to a Cracker Barrel which was nice.
The negatives were the bed - it was NOT good. My husband ended up with an aching back the next day and we had to drive home. They advertise a 'grab and go' breakfast, but all they had was coffee and 2 breakfast bars when we went in. (We decided to go to Cracker Barrel after seeing what they had to offer)
We were not cooking while there as we went to a wedding reception, but if we had been, the kitchen was not fully stocked...and we would have had to either go to the front desk to ask for more or figured out a way to make it work with only 1 fork.
I rate this at 3 of 5 stars -
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Extended Stay, Booking.com, EasyToBook, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Arlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Hotel Arlington
- Homestead Studio Suites Arlington
- Homestead Suites Arlington
- Homestead Arlington
- Extended Stay America Arlington
- Arlington Homestead Suites