“SQLSAT 255” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Arlington

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Arlington to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Arlington
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1221 N. Watson Rd, Arlington, TX 76006 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites - Dallas - Arlington)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #44 of 60 hotels in Arlington
Boerne
“SQLSAT 255”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

My wife and I stay 3 nights at this Extended Stay facility and we were both impressed with not only the physical facility but also the staff. We were greeted by cheerful young ladies who offered us additional soap, shampoo, etc.

I was attending a 2 day SQL Server event that was split between the Microsoft campus and the UT Arlington campus. This facility was nicely located for each if those.

The room included a kitchenette with a refrigerator, microwave, and cooktop along without some cookware, some plates, silverware, bowls, cups, and glasses. All in all, especially for a longer stay, this would be a great choice. (It is also fairly convenient to the Arlington Six Flags. ;-) My wife and I recommend this facility highly, especially for the price!

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

44 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Watsonville
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

To be honest, I had an issue with the service there leading me to beleive Extended Stay America does not value their customers but I was wrong. The day after check out I received an email from ESA asking me to review my stay. I completed the survey including my disappointment with the service and to my surprise I received a verp prompt email from the ESA manager appologizing for the disappointing stay and offering a voucher if I would consider staying at Extended Stay America again. I responded to the email and soon after received another email from the GM also appologizing and including a very kind attempting to make thing right. The fact that both the Manager & GM took the time send me an email regarding the survey really showed that this nationwide company does care about their each customer. Thank you Manager & GM!! I will defiantly stay at Extended Stay America again.

• Stayed October 2013
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

The staff were extremely rude and unconcerned! My husband is handicap and we were put in a room upstairs! The room smelled like smoke but had a no smoking sign outside the door. The microwave didn't work. The bed was uncomfortable. The staff refused to bring us towels and tissue when our room didn't have it. I will never ever stay there again!

• Stayed September 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Arlington, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. Please accept our most sincere apologies for the handling of your reservation. We are reviewing procedure with our front desk staff regarding handicap requested rooms to ensure that this situation does not occur in the future . In response to your feedback regarding your room, I am going to follow up with our housekeeping staff to ensure that guest rooms are thoroughly inspected before check-in.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, at nal@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in the area.
Dallas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Very friendly hotel staff. Made reservations online - good rate. Reserved for 2 weeks. Check-In staff was friendly. After 2 days at my job I was told I would only be needed 2 more days. I went back to the hotel to see that they could do and the clerk was friendly and helpful. She put a credit on my credit card. Then 2 more days later I was told at work I would be needed for another week. I made another visit to the office, the manager was there that time. He was friendly and put the credit back on my card. Very friendly staff. Room was clean and always
cleaned each day. Exterior of hotel was always clean. Next door to Cracker Barrel. Just off
Hwy 360. No traffic noise in hotel. I would return.

Room Tip: Less than a mile from lots of places to eat and across street from Six Flags.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Arlington, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
James - The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for your kind words. I am so happy to read that our staff provided you with such helpful service, assisting you with billing as your job requirements changed. As well, it is great to know that your room was always clean and that you liked our hotel's location.

Gothenburg, Nebraska
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

The staff at this hotel was rude and not very helpful. When we walked into the hotel by the door there was a bag of trash sitting there. It sat there the whole 3 days we were there. As we walked the hall to our room there was a horrid smell of smoke and mold and when I walked by the AC unit in the hall by our room there was in fact mold growing on it. Once we got into our room it stank like mold too. There were huge red stains on the carpet and exposed wires under the dishwasher. Not safe if you have small children. Over all I would not stay here again!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

I was at this hotel for 5 months and had no issues to speak of and it was an extremenly good value for the money. Good beds and pillows, reliable internet and convenient to area attractions and restuarants.

Room Tip: Had a top floor room in the building with the office facing Cracker Barrel. Room was not a large ro...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Arlington, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
The team and I appreciate your great remarks. We are very happy to know you enjoyed your accommodations here with us at the Extended Stay. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future!
Mansfield, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I booked the room 2 weeks in advance as a double bed suite. Called on my way to make sure they had my reservation and what time the lobby closed. Was told on the phone that they didn't have the 2 bed suite but was able to put my friend and I in 2 separate rooms at a reduced rate, I said ok. When we finally arrived at the hotel, one of the rooms wasn't even cleaned and had a funny smell to it. The other room although "clean", smelled really badly of cigarette smoke even though it was "non-smoking". The girl at the front desk was very nice about it and even went and cleaned my friends room. After driving 2300 miles from Washington State, I was completely disappointed. The pictures that they show certainly are not what the rooms look like, nor was my kitchen fully stocked. Was missing utensil and cooking pans.
I also found that Kelly could be a bit on the cold side, but the rest of the staff was more than helpful. I never had any issues with roaches and only saw one that was on the outside of the room. I wouldn't have stayed there for the 2 weeks that I did but really didn't have the time to find another place to stay. I certainly wouldn't stay there again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Hi Laura,

Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention. The situation you described regarding the the room not being cleaned is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. I discussed your comments with the team, and we are going to correct any issues like this, so that no other guest will have an experience like this. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. Please contact me, at nal@extendedstay.com, if you would like to discuss this further. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.

Been to Extended Stay America - Arlington? Share your experiences!