“So close to everything” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 60 hotels in Arlington
Chicago, Illinois
“So close to everything”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

If you are in Arlington for a game (Rangers or Cowboys) then this is the place to stay. You can walk to everything! You could even hit Six Flags. I got a nice deal from the hotel website to pre-pay and be upgraded to the Club level. My room was on the 17th floor and was very clean. I would say the only bad comment I would make is that the room seemed to suffer from a lack of outlets. I had to plug in the coffee maker to use it and that meant using an extension cord. I have never seen an extension cord in a hotel before. Not a bad thing, just seemed odd. I had to do the same on the bed-side table. I went to plug in my laptop and ended up having to plug in to an extension cord.
The elevators in the hotel were really fast. There was hardly ever a wait. The staff was very friendly from check-in, to the hotel bar, to the Club Room. The tv in the room was nice, great bathroom stuff (shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, razor, shaving cream, loofah, cottonball/swab/nail file kit). I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Higher floors have a great view of the surrounding area. Go for the club level if you can. Nice ho...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

424 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Lubbock, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

I recently had the pleasure of staying several days at the Sheraton Arlington Hotel in Arlington,Texas. The front desk staff, concierge and maintenance personnel could not have been more accommodating and professional. The rooms were excellent and the service was over the top. From check-in to departure, the staff went out of their way to ensure our trip was a great experience for all. I might add, I was traveling with 21 high school kids so the staff earned their salary while we were there. I would recommend the Sheraton Arlington for anyone headed to that area for business or pleasure. ***5 Stars-EXCELLENT***

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Nancy S, General Manager at Sheraton Arlington Hotel, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Wow! Thank you for that shining review! We appreciate all that you mentioned and will certainly share your encouraging words with our staff! Your words will go a long way! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and the kids had a memorable trip! Please stay with us again, maybe in the future, on your much needed vacation!!
Des Moines, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Prime spot for Dallas Cowboys, or Texas Rangers game. We stayed two nights and loved the pool, and the room. The staff was friendly and helpful. We would definitely stay again, and will. The location is right next to a major highway between Dallas and Fort Worth. Easy access either way!

Room Tip: Get a stadium view!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Nancy S, General Manager at Sheraton Arlington Hotel, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Thank you for the nice words. We have the best location if you are a sports enthusiast! Even if you are not- we still have great amenities, like our fabulous pool and excellent staff! Glad you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to having you back again soon!
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for business for two nights. It is next to the stadium where the Rangers play so it is a busy hotel. Lobby is new and very nice offering good food and nice bar. Rooms need a little TLC as far as carpet and bathroom.
The bed has nice linens ( similar to Westin) but not as plush on mattress. The nice surprise was that they give you all the little travel accessories in the bathroom. More then other hotels. Remember the old days when everything was here and you did not have to call housekeeping if you forgot something. So that bit of nostalgia is great !

• Stayed April 2013
Nancy S, General Manager at Sheraton Arlington Hotel, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Those little travel accessories make a world of difference, don’t they? We hope you would give us the pleasure of visiting with us again soon on your next business trip to Arlington!
Abbotsford, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

I have stayed here regularly for the past 3 years...lately the experience has been poor and I am thinking that I need to make a change. This week the wifi here is terrible which I can understand if it is being worked on etc.... Unfortunately when I inquired I was told essentially that it is what it is and that if I need to stay elsewhere go ahead. ok person at the front desk...sounds good...I will. Thanks for the info! I am an spg gold member and I hate to stay elsewhere but I will make a change on my next local trip....

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
I certainly appreciate you taking the time to write to us with your concerns. I was sorry to hear that we failed to meet your expectations in several areas. Not only was the WiFi having issues, the rudeness of our staff is inexcusable. We hope you will give us another chance, especially since you have proved your loyalty in being a SPG Gold member. Please reconsider and hopefully your next stay with us will meet the high standards you are accustomed to from a Sheraton.
Arlington, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

If you are coming for one night, and visiting either a Rangers or Cowboys game, or going to Six Flags, this is a PRIMO location. For a Sheraton though, it seems a little dated. Had some peeling wallpaper, some paint missing in places. Elevator is FAST. Staff is super professional and friendly and helpful.

Charleston, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Mark, the front desk manager, is awesome. Staff from Carla in the lounge to Mathew on the shuttle are outstanding. Would not stay anywhere else in Arlington. If I had one suggestion, it would be to update the rooms a bit.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Nancy S, General Manager at Sheraton Arlington Hotel, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Thank you for the nice review. We have a wonderful staff that I am very proud to work with every day. Looking forward to having you stay with us again at the Sheraton Arlington!

Been to Sheraton Arlington Hotel? Share your experiences!