“Nice hotel for business travel” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #23 of 60 Hotels in Arlington
New York City, New York
“Nice hotel for business travel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for business for two nights. It is next to the stadium where the Rangers play so it is a busy hotel. Lobby is new and very nice offering good food and nice bar. Rooms need a little TLC as far as carpet and bathroom.
The bed has nice linens ( similar to Westin) but not as plush on mattress. The nice surprise was that they give you all the little travel accessories in the bathroom. More then other hotels. Remember the old days when everything was here and you did not have to call housekeeping if you forgot something. So that bit of nostalgia is great !

• Stayed April 2013
Nancy S, General Manager at Sheraton Arlington Hotel, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Those little travel accessories make a world of difference, don’t they? We hope you would give us the pleasure of visiting with us again soon on your next business trip to Arlington!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Abbotsford, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

I have stayed here regularly for the past 3 years...lately the experience has been poor and I am thinking that I need to make a change. This week the wifi here is terrible which I can understand if it is being worked on etc.... Unfortunately when I inquired I was told essentially that it is what it is and that if I need to stay elsewhere go ahead. ok person at the front desk...sounds good...I will. Thanks for the info! I am an spg gold member and I hate to stay elsewhere but I will make a change on my next local trip....

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
I certainly appreciate you taking the time to write to us with your concerns. I was sorry to hear that we failed to meet your expectations in several areas. Not only was the WiFi having issues, the rudeness of our staff is inexcusable. We hope you will give us another chance, especially since you have proved your loyalty in being a SPG Gold member. Please reconsider and hopefully your next stay with us will meet the high standards you are accustomed to from a Sheraton.
Arlington, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

If you are coming for one night, and visiting either a Rangers or Cowboys game, or going to Six Flags, this is a PRIMO location. For a Sheraton though, it seems a little dated. Had some peeling wallpaper, some paint missing in places. Elevator is FAST. Staff is super professional and friendly and helpful.

Charleston, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Mark, the front desk manager, is awesome. Staff from Carla in the lounge to Mathew on the shuttle are outstanding. Would not stay anywhere else in Arlington. If I had one suggestion, it would be to update the rooms a bit.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Nancy S, General Manager at Sheraton Arlington Hotel, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Thank you for the nice review. We have a wonderful staff that I am very proud to work with every day. Looking forward to having you stay with us again at the Sheraton Arlington!
Minneapolis, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

We were in Arlington for the NCAA regional games at Cowboys stadium. It was nice to leave our car parked in the free hotel lot and walk about a mile to the stadium through a park. From our room we had a nice view of the Texas Rangers ballpark next door and the roller coasters at Six Flags.
It appears the hotel has been updated within the past ten years, but it's clear that it's an older hotel because I had to crouch to fit under the shower head and to see my full face in the mirror - and I'm only 5'10".
There's a Pizza Hut Express in the lobby which is handy. We had pleasant service and decent food at the hotel restaurant.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Nancy S, General Manager at Sheraton Arlington Hotel, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We value every response from our guests! Sorry for the inconvenience you experienced, but hope the friendly service of our staff and our location overshadowed that. We look forward to having you stay with us again!
Abilene, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

I really cant complain about the hotel. The property is great. Great location. I have stayed here before and written great reviews. This stay however our car window was smashed in and broken into. Hotel staff was not very helpful and did not seem very concerned. Just a warning!!! Remove all valuables from your vehicle (Good advise anytime).

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Nancy S, General Manager at Sheraton Arlington Hotel, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
I was very distressed to learn of the loss you sustained while you were a guest in our hotel and apologize for this unfortunate occurrence. Your advice is very sound! We do provide and encourage the use of safety deposit boxes for storing your valuables. We hope this isolated incident will not discourage you from staying with us again.
Tucson, AZ
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

We were here for the NCAA basketball games. The hotel was disappointing in the details. Several of the cardio equipment at the gym had an issue--either no audio or chunking sound. Manager wanted me to take my time to show him after I told him I had already spent 12 minutes trying the gym equipment to find machines that worked. I told him someone needs to get on the machines with headphones like they are going to exercise. The next day, i noticed that nothing had changed. This was after I heard be impatient with a foreign speaking guest who was mischarged by American Airlines. He could have been kind but he was not. Housekeeping gave us one bar of soap--I need one for the showers & one to wash hands. The housekeeper knows how many towels are in the room, yet she took 2 & not the other 2 that were on the floor. There is no paper or pen in the room. Again, small things, but I expect Sheraton to get the details right & put care into taking care of their guests.
If you are going to Dallas Cowboy Stadium, Ranger Stadium, or Six Flags the location is good. A little dead if there is no game. You need to drive to restaurants, but they are close.
Additionally, the room was cold & the fan hits one of the beds with a howling wind.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Nancy S, General Manager at Sheraton Arlington Hotel, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to write this review. Your experience is certainly one we take painstaking efforts to avoid. I apologize that we fell short of our goal. Your comments have been shared with the managers of the departments involved for corrective action and I trust you will see improvement on your next visit. Once again, thank you for writing and hope that you will allow us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.