“Can't wait for the steakhouse and mansfield location” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 721 Restaurants in Arlington
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Hamburgers
Arlington, Texas
“Can't wait for the steakhouse and mansfield location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

2nd place in dfw burger battle but #1 to me! Great burger and friendly staff. Looking forward to what the future holds for Kenny mills burger and steak joints!

Visited January 2013

“Yummy Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

We've eaten lots of burgers thru the years & Chop House has some of the best! The fajita balls were also very tasty. I had the chop house burger with sweet potato fries. Very tasty! My husband had the 10 pepper burger w onion with onion rings. Excellent and not overpowering in heat. Onion rings were huge, very crispy & flavorful. We wil be back!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Eclectic Menu for a Burger Joint”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

I had the house burger which was great. Other members of our party had various plates including salads and seafood gumbo. All were pleased with their choices. An in-house bakery offers a tempting array of pastries and cookies for desert. I would return on my next visit to the area.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas, United States
“Gourmet burgers at an every day price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

I was expecting these burgers to be in the 8 - 10 dollar range because of the the Chop House rep, but instead found them in the 6 - 7 dollar range. Great burgers that could be easily eaten with nothing but meat and bread! Onion rings that look almost too good to eat!!The owner plans on opening another location in Mansfield soon. Imbedded inside the restaurant is the Bake It To The Limit gourmet bakery. - cookies, cakes, pies and cupcakes made daily by baker Patty Pace.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

We saw this place on triple D and decided to walk the 3.5 miles from the hotel to get there. It was well worth it. My wife and I both got the chop house burger and the surprising part is they don't top the burger with the brisket, they mix the brisket into the ground beef. Man was it good. Tender and loads of flavor. Also got the chili cheese fries, also good but tons of pepper in the chili but not overpowering but more than I needed. Only bad part was after we stuffed ourselves we had to walk the 3.5 miles back to the hotel. Over all I would do it again to eat there.