I'm a 13 year season ticket holder of the Dallas Cowboys. The stadium is BEAUTIFUL. It is so awesome to look at and its a blast to watch the game. With its beauty and size are so often talked about not one talks about her down-falls. You've heard all the great stuff, so I'm just going to cover the pitfalls no one talks about.
- Parking is a nightmare and BIG $$$ plan on shelling out $50 for mediocre parking and $20 for fair to poor parking.
- Park on the correct side of the stadium. She's HUGE. Park on the wrong side and you'll be asked to walk ALL the way around which can take 15+ minutes.
- You can't walk all the way around the lower level. The suites located on the 50 yd line on each side of the stadium only allow you to walk from the 20 to the 20 on your end zone only. Get sat on the wrong side and you have to walk outside and re-enter to visit the amazing flag-ship Cowboys store or visit a friend.
- Security is a nightmare. Plan on 20 - 40 minutes to enter the building unless you arrive 2 hours early.
- Access to the upper levels is horrible. There are two escalators in the entire building that are VERY, VERY well hidden. You're average fan won't find them.
- I would never watch and NCAA basket ball game, boxing event, or music concert in the stadium unless I got premium seats. This place is HUGE. Unless you are shelling out the bucks to be ring side or court side, I'd skip it. And the acoustics are HORRIBLE. If you get floor seats you'll have a blast get in any seats beyond row 50 and you will not be more disappointed.
She's beautiful and you must watch a game here. But overall there were some really big misses that could/should have been avoided. Go with someone that has been before and you can sidestep a lot of the pitfalls. YOU MUST GO ON A STADIUM tour on a non-game weekend. We'll worth the $20. I take out of town visitors a couple times a year and have a blast every time.
If you own or manage AT&T Stadium, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.