I love the Hotel, the staff is wonderful, the Hotel is clean, make sure you visit the bar. The breakfast was hot and tasty. I thought the business center was a real plus. I would definately come back and stay, just make sure the fridge doesnt make any noises and all is good.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Arlington Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Arlington Hotel Arlington
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Arlington, Texas hotel is centrally located between Dallas and Fort Worth only ten miles from the DFW International Airport with convenient access to I-30 and highway 360. It is very close to attractions such as Six Flags, Hurricane Harbor, The Rangers Ballpark in Arlington, and AT&T Stadium (formerly Cowboys Stadium). Spacious guestrooms and suites boast a long list of guest amenities, generous work surfaces, luxurious bedding, and complimentary high-speed internet access. Amenities include: Complimentary WiFi, sparkling outdoor pool and whirlpool, Fitness Center, 24-hour Business Center, 24-hour Pavilion Pantry®, 3,000 square feet of function space, and complimentary Parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Arlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.