This hotel was in a central location, right across the higway from 6-flags and only minutes from the UTA campus. Check in was a breeze with the friendly staff. Room was very clean. Beds and linens were clean and comfy. Over all a great place to stay. The only negative comments I have are concerning the rate of the rooms. Though it was a great place to stay and I would definitely stay there again, the rate was a bit high.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Arlington Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Arlington Hotel Arlington
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Arlington, Texas hotel is centrally located between Dallas and Fort Worth only ten miles from the DFW International Airport with convenient access to I-30 and highway 360. It is very close to attractions such as Six Flags, Hurricane Harbor, The Rangers Ballpark in Arlington, and AT&T Stadium (formerly Cowboys Stadium). Spacious guestrooms and suites boast a long list of guest amenities, generous work surfaces, luxurious bedding, and complimentary high-speed internet access. Amenities include: Complimentary WiFi, sparkling outdoor pool and whirlpool, Fitness Center, 24-hour Business Center, 24-hour Pavilion Pantry®, 3,000 square feet of function space, and complimentary Parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Arlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.