We found this hotel very convenient to the ballpark, Six Flags and most importantly from the Cowboys stadium. The rooms were quiet, and the decor was very nice. The bed was so so comfortable, even having the adjuster to make it whatever firmness you require. The sheers on the windows were nice, the room had a nice aroma.I stayed in a King Room which had a large glass shower and no tub, great shower pressure. Next time I'm in the area I will return.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Arlington Hotel Arlington
- Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Arlington Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Arlington, Texas hotel is centrally located between Dallas and Fort Worth only ten miles from the DFW International Airport with convenient access to I-30 and highway 360. It is very close to attractions such as Six Flags, Hurricane Harbor, The Rangers Ballpark in Arlington, and the new Dallas Cowboys Stadium. Spacious guestrooms and suites boast a long list of guest amenities, generous work surfaces, luxurious bedding, and complimentary high-speed internet access. Amenities include: Complimentary WiFi, sparkling outdoor pool and jacuzzi, Fitness Center, 24-hour Business Center, 24-hour Pavilion Pantry®, 3,000 square feet of function space, and complimentary Parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere, Tingo and Priceline so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Arlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.