I recently spent two nights at this Hampton property. It was everything I would expect from the Hampton brand. I was greeted by the manager and promptly checked in upon arrival. The rooms were clean and comfortable as always. I had the complimentary breakfast both mornings--it offered a great selection of both hot and cold options. The location is great for any of the Arlington area activities (baseball, football, Six Flags & Hurricane Harbor). I would stay at this location again.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Arlington North Hotel
- Hampton Inn And Suites Dallas-Arlington North
- Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Arlington North Hotel Arlington
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Arlington North-Entertainment District hotel is located within a mile of Six Flags Over Texas, Hurricane Harbor, Rangers Ballpark in Arlington, and AT&T Stadium (formerly Cowboys Stadium). Start your day with a free hot breakfast featuring our famous waffles every morning or grab Hampton's On the Run Breakfast Bags™ (Mon-Fri). Enjoy free internet access in every room, get caught up on work in our 24-hour business center, keep up your workouts in our fitness center, or relax in our heated indoor pool. We offer transportation to and from DFW airport. Also, our hotel is on the city trolley route to the many major Arlington entertainment attractions that are near the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Arlington North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.