The room was great, with a nice view of 6 flags. Room included microwave and fridge. The beds were somewhat comfortable. The indoor pool was great. We didn't stay for the complimentary breakfast. However they had bags made up for the guest who wasn't available to stay that included: water, apple, Blueberry muffin and a Special K bar. Which I thought was awesome. Overall I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Arlington North-Entertainment District hotel is located within a mile of Six Flags Over Texas, Hurricane Harbor, Rangers Ballpark in Arlington, and AT&T Stadium (formerly Cowboys Stadium). Start your day with a free hot breakfast featuring our famous waffles every morning or grab Hampton's On the Run Breakfast Bags™ (Mon-Fri). Enjoy free internet access in every room, get caught up on work in our 24-hour business center, keep up your workouts in our fitness center, or relax in our heated indoor pool. We offer transportation to and from DFW airport. Also, our hotel is on the city trolley route to the many major Arlington entertainment attractions that are near the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Arlington North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Dallas-Arlington North
- Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Arlington North Hotel Arlington