“Big room, decent breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #6 of 60 Hotels in Arlington
Los Angeles
“Big room, decent breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

Stayed here to go to a college football game at Jerry's World. Big room with a seating area and a fridge for your BBQ leftovers. Breakfast had scrambled eggs, sausage,and waffles (shaped like the state of Texas, LOL) plus the usual bread/pastry type things. Coffee was bad though. Probably better off brewing it in your room. Walking distance to the stadium if you don't mind about a 30 minute walk.

Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Blevins, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My family and I have stayed there several times of the years, the last time being in July 2014 - going to Rangers baseball games. I think there is a shuttle to the ballpark (we have never used it)
The beds and the room are quite comfortable, the room large and spacious and clean
Breakfast is included.
Hotel is easy to access and easy to get to the ballpark, if you drive yourself.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Danielle M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Arlington, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for taking time from your busy schedule to send your review about our amazing hotel & staff. We greatly appreciate our guests feedback and truly hope that you visit us real soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I travel a lot for business and this one time I had to make my own travel plans and I chose comfort suites because I never had stayed at one and I wanted a room suite price at the cost of the "Ritz". From the moment I checked in and having expectional service from Denise at the front desk, and then seeing the immaculate room I got I knew I made the right choice. I did have a little trouble with my TV when I was ready to relax from work day but Walter (Maintence) was quick at helping me and so so nice and outgoing. Breakfast was sooo good! I loved they serverd Texas shaped waffles. So cute!
As I was leaving the hotel for the day of work the front desk made my day by noticing me leave and being so nice and telling me to have " a great day". I have read some of the older reviews and It hard to belibe these guests stayed at the same hotel. I grabbed her card on the way out so I can book for future trips, Danielle (GM) you are running top notch hotel.
Your staff could make hospitality videos so other hotel front desk people can learn a few things from your staff. See you guys soon!

• Stayed August 2014
Fantastic! Thank you for your feedback, it is guests as yourself that helps us in the continous improvements of our product and service. Here at the Comfort Suites we aim to meet and/or exceed our guests expecations. We hope you come stay with us again.
Abilene, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

When my family and I have to go to the Arlington area, this is our choice hotel. It is not too expensive, it's in a great location (really easy to access and the traffic is light on the street on which this hotel is located), and the rooms are spacious enough that my family of 4 can stay in one room comfortably. The breakfast is also pretty decent. We will return to this hotel in the future.

• Stayed March 2014
Thank you, it is always great to hear from our guests what great experience they had during their stay with us. It is truly appreciated that you took some time to reveiw our hotel and hope to see you again soon.
San Antonio, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My family and I stayed here recently one night after catching a Rangers game. The hotel was in great condition and very clean. The room was large and spacious. Only reason I didn't give it a 5 star rating is because the service at the front desk wasn't great. You could tell the two girls were tired or having a bad day.

The hotel is very close to many attractions. I will stay here again next time I'm in Arlington.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
First and foremost I want to thank you for taking time out of your schedule to give your review of our hotel. It is feedback from our guests that helps us in the continous improvement of our product and service. We hope that you visit us again during your next visit to our great city of Arlington, Tx.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel is close to Ranger and Cowboy stadium,as well as Six Flags and Hurricane Harbor. It is a pretty good value considering most rooms are two queen beds plus a pull out sofa. Their breakfast is nothing remarkable but it is included with your stay. The hotel itself is nice and clean and the staff were exceptionally courteous taking into account both the Rangers and the Cowboys were in town while we were there. We did not use it,but I think they have a shuttle to the stadiums.
I would not recommend staying here if you are wanting a quiet stay and don't have kids. There were so many families with constant running and screaming until all hours of the night. Even though the hotel staff was nice and friendly,they failed to address the noise from all the kids running around at night. If you have kids or can handle being around hyper kids going to six flags, this hotel is perfect.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Thank you very much for you review. It is our guests feedback that helps us to continously improve our service and product. Here at the Comfort Suites our goal is to make sure that we are meeting and/or exceeding our guests expectations. Hope you visit us again during your next visit to our great city of Arlington.
Edmonton, Alberta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our second visit in two years the front desk ladies where very helpful,the rooms were clean, beds comfortable, the breakfast satisfactory, overall a convent spot to stay will be back if in the area again,

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Great to know that you had a great stay with us and appreciate that you took time out of your schedule to reveiw our hotel. We value all of our guests reviews and exeperiences, it is what helps us to ensure we are providing the best service possible. We hope to see you again during your next visit in Arlington.

Been to Comfort Suites Arlington? Share your experiences!