“Family time, Rangers game, Hurricane Harbor” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #8 of 60 hotels in Arlington
“Family time, Rangers game, Hurricane Harbor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Love, love everybody and everything about this Comfort Suites. Denise and Alyssa at front desk were very pleasant and extremely helpful. They provided transportation to baseball game and the drivers were really awesome especially the manager, Natalie, she was the best. We will be back in September. Rooms very spacious and clean. I do not have a single bad thing to say about this hotel. LOVE IT!

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

56 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Reviews did not dissappoint. Hotel just a few mins away from ball park and cowboy stadium. We wanted a quiet place to stay and it was perfect. Nice and quiet and extremely clean. The moment we walked in you could smell how clean everything was. All the staff were very friendly and housekeeping even helped us with the door to our room since we had our hands full, We stayed in a king suite and had plenty of room to move around even with the sleeper sofa out. Very happy with our stay we will sure stay here again.

Harlingen, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

This place was at a great location!! Staff was very friendly and great with directions and information..everything located close! Shuttle service provided!! Family friendly! I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone!

Troup, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

What a great place to stay. The service provided by Denise at the front desk was exceptional. I recommend this hotels all my friends. The rooms are always very clean as well as the restrooms. Bathrooms are large and spacious. Very adequate breakfast with tons of seating.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW via mobile

I've traveled a lot & stayed in many hotels, but this hotel is one of the best that I've ever stayed in!

The front desk service is always helpful & they're always friendly. The room was a great size (including the bathroom--very spacious). And I also loved the fact that they had a mini fridge & microwave for the guests in every room (very convenient). Oh! And they also have free breakfast every morning (6-9am).

This hotel is perfect & it's in the perfect location as well (right near Six Flags Over Texas, the AT&T Stadium, & a whole bunch of food places). It's also not that much far from Downtown Dallas.

Comfort Suites was just an overall great place to stay. It was my first time being in Texas & I had a great time.

• Stayed July 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I stayed at this hotel 7-22-14, it was very clean. Everyone was so nice. Especially the hotel manager. (She checked me in and out and she shared a joke or two with me.) I have had my share of bad and good hotels but, this hotel was spotless. The bed was so comfortable. The location is also a plus. Whenever I'm in town which is often..... I will stay at the Comfort Suites, Arlington, Tx.

• Stayed July 2014
Abilene, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

After searching for a hotel for hours and hours, I found this hotel and spoke to "Denise". She was so helpful and friendly. We had to rush my mother in law to Arlington for heart surgery. The city's hotels were completely booked up everywhere. When I spoke to Denise she not only had a room for us, she was compassionate and understanding. She was professional, caring and reassuring. I can't thank her enough for taking time to help us and putting my mind at ease that we would have somewhere to stay during this difficult time. Not everyone was so nice at the other hotels I called. I am so grateful that Denise was there to help us. Thank you Denise, from the bottom of my heart!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Been to Comfort Suites Arlington? Share your experiences!