“Fleas” 3 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #9 of 60 hotels in Arlington
“Fleas”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We've stayed at this hotel before. It's very nice, very clean. The staff is prompt and courteous. If I'm in the area again I would likely stay again....BUT....This hotel allows pets (which I think is nice) but my family and I had several flea bites after our 2 night stay. I hope the remedy this issue.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

47 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Versailles, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I took 65 members from our church on a mission trip. Before my trip, working with Brandi Abshire, helped by making the organization very easy. We arrived and departed in different shifts and there was not any confusion. While staying at the Comfort Suites, the staff was excellent. They were very quick and friendly. I would encourage any group going to Arlington to stay at the Comfort Suites!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

Stayed here on a busn trip. The hotel appears new and is in perfect condition. There was a base ball game that day and a few of the guests were loud in the hall and appeared / sounded intoxicated. Once they made it to their rooms all was well again. One thing to note: there are only 2 valets (luggage racks) available to transport your luggage. Apparently the base ball gamers had taken them upstairs and failed to return them. I inquired at the desk and was told they were in use. I had several work folders and materials and needed it to avoid several heavy trips to my room upstairs. After a 15min wait they still had not been returned so I set out to find them on my own. They were sitting in the hall on the 2nd floor. I was able to only take one back down stairs and notified the clerk the other was left in the hall on 2nd floor. She thanked me but never went for it. Leaving the other new guests in the same situation as me. The TV does not work in this hotel at all in any rooms. They apparently are using one of the satellite providers and mounted the equipment to the back of the TV. The remote does not get any signal to it. The desk told me you have to hold the remote right at the back of the TV to make it work. This defeats the purpose of a remote and after 20 minutes of trying without any success I gave up.

There is a great restaurant next door and you can simply walk over to it. For anything else you will need to drive. This is on the access road to Six Flags right off the interstate and you can also see the stadium beyond the trees.

Room Tip: Don't plan on watching TV while you are there. They are more of a decoration. They are aware of...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Edmond
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

Second time here. They were not up this time to our previous stay. 2nd day there, the maid only partially cleaned and made the room plus they locked up out somehow. Desk person gave me a lecture about magnetism despite the fact that both keys failed. Then we found we had no wash cloths or facial tissue. Front desk made me go downstairs again and could only substitute toilet tissue for facial tissue. That same day, they changed the pass word on the wireless connection (they said) but the supposed new one did not work either when I tried. Next person said it had not been changed and offered me instruction if I needed on how to connect. The hotel seemed to be understaffed and somewhat irritable.
Having said that, all the physical attributes were fine. It was comfortable, clean, and attractive.

Room Tip: Some slight highway noise but all good, I think.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Fort Worth, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This Hotel was very very Clean.I am really impressed.You can smell it everywhere but I had some billing problems.I think I am not going to use my credit card in this Hotel again.I am trying to solve the problem almost 15 days.At the end my bank solve the problem today..The hair dryer and tv was not working and I told them to bring a new one. After sleeping with wet hairs all night long the second day(last day of my stay)they send me one and checked also the TV. I don't like the breakfast either.Other than that the Hotel was very clean and nice.I like it.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
San Antonio, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Need a close the Texas Ranger's park? Try this very nice family location. Lots of children stay here and find the pool a bit small however the rooms are large and comfortable beds. Shuttle service to local parks nearby at Six Flags or the stadiums. Local food options nearby with 5 minutes away. Clean and fresh rooms and lobby. Rise early if you want to miss the breakfast room rush.

Stayed June 2014
Topeka, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I really did enjoy my stay. Amazing costumer service!!! Great location, good breakfast and really nice staff!! They made me feel right at home! I will stay again next time I'm in the area! They have a really nice shuttle service as well.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Been to Comfort Suites Arlington? Share your experiences!