My family and I stayed here in December for a Dallas Cowboy game, and it was the perfect choice! We took the hotel shuttle to the game for $10/adult (kids were free). The shuttle was a no-hassle way to get to the stadium, but we were concerned about waiting in the crowds after the game and decided to walk back to the hotel. It wasn't a bad walk at all (20-25 minutes).
The hotel was very clean and even my husband, who can be very particular, noticed that staff was always cleaning the lobby.
The rooms are spacious, but we did think that it was a unusual that a room billed as a suite didn't have living & sleeping quarters separated by a door. This wasn't a deal breaker, though, so if we ever have the opportunity to visit for a Cowboys or a Rangers game, we'd stay here again!
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Arlington Hotel
- Comfort Suites Arlington Hotel Arlington
- Arlington Comfort Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located, within 2 miles of Six Flags Over Texas, Hurricane Harbor, the Rangers Stadium, and much more. Walking distance to multiple restaurants and shopping areas. Guests are invited to enjoy a complimentary, full hot breakfast, free wireless high speed internet and an outdoor pool. The hotel features a business center, exercise room and meeting space for up to 114 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Comfort Suites Arlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.