You added Howard Johnson Express Inn Arlington Ballpark/Six Flags to your Saves list
Howard Johnson Express Inn Arlington Ballpark/Six Flags
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2001 E. Copeland Rd., Arlington, TX 76011   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #22 of 60 Hotels in Arlington

Rochester
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

It's been quite a few years since I've stayed at HoJo. The memories of good quality at a value were shattered with this stay. The guy that checked me in was very dry, never made eye contact, and was unwilling to change my room to nonsmoking even though their were only 3 cars in the parking lot. My children have asthma. Traveling alone with the kids, I was horrified that the rooms' door chain looked sawed off. After a stroll down the halls I noticed all the rooms had that gold plate on the door. I decided to stay due to check in experience as I knew he wouldn't give me another room and expensive area rates. The room stunk of smoke and the balcony door was left open to air the room I suppose. First few nights I didn't sleep very well... Room was cleaned each day. The ladies that checked me out were very friendly and personable. Didn't try breakfast throughout stay but from looks of the options during checkout, it looked ok. I had family in the area that checked on me and I relaxed at their places. "Ok" experience.... Wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
      Cleanliness
    • 3 of 5 stars

Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Travelers also viewed these Arlington hotels
Quality Inn & Suites Six Flags Area
Blue Cypress Hotel
#15 of 60 in Arlington
4.0 of 5 stars 297 reviews
La Quinta Inn & Suites Arlington North 6 Flags Dr

Been to Howard Johnson Express Inn Arlington Ballpark/Six Flags? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Howard Johnson Express Inn Arlington Ballpark/Six Flags

Address: 2001 E. Copeland Rd., Arlington, TX 76011
Location: United States > Texas > Arlington
#1 Best Value Hotel in Arlington
Price Range (Based on Average Rates):
Hotel Class:2 star — Howard Johnson Express Inn Arlington Ballpark/Six Flags 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Howard Johnson Express Inn Arlington Ballpark/Six Flags reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Express Arlington Ballpark/6 Flags