“Good location” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Howard Johnson Express Inn Arlington Ballpark/Six Flags

Save Saved
You added Howard Johnson Express Inn Arlington Ballpark/Six Flags to your Saves list
Howard Johnson Express Inn Arlington Ballpark/Six Flags
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2001 E. Copeland Rd., Arlington, TX 76011   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free High Speed Internet
Ranked #25 of 60 hotels in Arlington

259 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Rochester
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

It's been quite a few years since I've stayed at HoJo. The memories of good quality at a value were shattered with this stay. The guy that checked me in was very dry, never made eye contact, and was unwilling to change my room to nonsmoking even though their were only 3 cars in the parking lot. My children have asthma. Traveling alone with the kids, I was horrified that the rooms' door chain looked sawed off. After a stroll down the halls I noticed all the rooms had that gold plate on the door. I decided to stay due to check in experience as I knew he wouldn't give me another room and expensive area rates. The room stunk of smoke and the balcony door was left open to air the room I suppose. First few nights I didn't sleep very well... Room was cleaned each day. The ladies that checked me out were very friendly and personable. Didn't try breakfast throughout stay but from looks of the options during checkout, it looked ok. I had family in the area that checked on me and I relaxed at their places. "Ok" experience.... Wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Been to Howard Johnson Express Inn Arlington Ballpark/Six Flags? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Howard Johnson Express Inn Arlington Ballpark/Six Flags

Address: 2001 E. Copeland Rd., Arlington, TX 76011
Location: United States > Texas > Arlington
#5 Best Value Hotel in Arlington
Hotel Class:2 star — Howard Johnson Express Inn Arlington Ballpark/Six Flags 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Howard Johnson Express Inn Arlington Ballpark/Six Flags reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Express Arlington Ballpark/Six Flags Hotel Arlington
Howard Johnson Express Arlington Ballpark/6 Flags

If you own or manage Howard Johnson Express Inn Arlington Ballpark/Six Flags, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.