“Location, Location, Location” 4 of 5 stars

Earn Up To 25,000 Points
Ranked #15 of 60 Hotels in Arlington
“Location, Location, Location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

A nice stay with a great staff. The breakfast staff was top notch, very helpful. The location of the hotel is near a huge variety of restaurants and some entertainment. Also, easy access to Hwy 20. The only complaints are the bathroom vents allowed some conversations to travel to other rooms and the bottled water in the lobby marketplace was a little high in price. I would definitely stay here again, but remember to bring your own bottled water.

• Stayed August 2013
Kane K, General Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Arlington South, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Good afternoon and thank you for letting us know how we are doing. I am very glad to hear that we were a good choice of a hotel with the two minor exceptions. You are correct, we are a very good location for several different things such as shopping and restaurants. Again thank you for your comments and I hope you have a chance to visit us again. Have a wonderful day.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Lake Mary, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

I was in town visiting friends and stayed at the Residence Inn. The entire place is extremely clean and the staff was friendly. If you are into shopping it is very close to a new mall. If you like sports, its not far to the new Cowboys stadium and the Texas Rangers stadium. And if you are into food, everything is within 2 miles or less. For the price it is a great place and would highly recommend!

Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Kane K, General Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Arlington South, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Good afternoon, thank you very much for the nice things you have said about the property and the things to do around the hotel. I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay, we would love to have you again if you are coming through Arlington again. Have a wonderful day and be safe riding.
Oacoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

The Residence Inn was super clean and the staff was very helpful and friendly. The bed was very comfortable. It was clean and quiet. The parking lot was very full, but we did arrive very late. All in all it was a very nice place to stay!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Kane K, General Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Arlington South, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Good afternoon, I wanted to say thank you for your kind words about our hotel. It is very nice to hear when people enjoy staying with us. I will certainly pass your words along to the staff. Again thank you very much and hope you will stay with us again if your travels ever bring you to Arlington again. Have a wonderful day.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

Resonably priced, excellant customer service (Feels like home on the road). Breakfast and dinner (Quick to go and bar food at night). Beer tap open! Clean with rooms that are up to date. Staff absolutely wants to make staff the stay is a positive experience. Multi resturants and mall within walkable distants. Bring your pool clothes. Great pool and hot tub. Work out room awesome. Nice fire pit in the outside court yard. All good!

Room Tip: Engage the staff
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Kane K, General Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Arlington South, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Good morning. I would like to take the time to thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. I know plenty of people use TA to see where they should stay. Thank you very much for the kind words about our hotel and the staff. I will make sure to show them. Thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again if you ever make it to the Arlington area again.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

My only negative comment is the beds were not comfortable. Made my back hurt. Other than the not so perfect bed, they had Perfect service and cleanliness. Hot breakfast was very good and did not disappoint.

• Stayed May 2013
Kane K, General Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Arlington South, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Good afternoon,

Thank you very much for staying with us while in Arlington. I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy the beds but glad we gave you good service. I will pass along your kind words of service to the staff. Thank you and have a great day.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for a business trip. I loved this hotel. It was one of the cleanest hotels I've stayed at. Everyone was very nice and the front desk guy even remembered my husband's name. We had to stay at the Omni for a conference after staying here. I can honestly say I'd rather stay here. Our room had a seperate bedroom which made our stay even better. Would definitely recommend!

• Stayed April 2013
Good morning,

Thank you very much for staying with us and I am so very happy to hear how much you enjoyed your stay. Putting us in the company of the Omni is great. I will pass your kind words on to the front desk and the housekeeping staff. Have a wonderful day.
Austin, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

The staff is friendly & helpful. The hotel is clean. A tad overpriced, but breakfast and WiFi are included. Our stay went smoothly. Pool, Spa & fitness center are highlights.

Too bad the mattress and the sofa bed were both uncomfortable.

Room Tip: Upstairs rooms and away from the HVAC mechanicals are the ones to get. Would help to check out the...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Kane K, General Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Arlington South, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Good afternoon and thank you for your comments. I completely agree with your title as we are close to most of the major businesses in South Arlington and we have three malls very close to the hotel. Shopping and Dining are very easy to find near the hotel. Thank you very much for your review, I will share it with the team and hope to see you again soon at the Residence Inn Arlington South.

Been to Residence Inn Dallas Arlington South? Share your experiences!