“All my ex's life in Texas” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #15 of 60 hotels in Arlington
New York City, New York
“All my ex's life in Texas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

Resonably priced, excellant customer service (Feels like home on the road). Breakfast and dinner (Quick to go and bar food at night). Beer tap open! Clean with rooms that are up to date. Staff absolutely wants to make staff the stay is a positive experience. Multi resturants and mall within walkable distants. Bring your pool clothes. Great pool and hot tub. Work out room awesome. Nice fire pit in the outside court yard. All good!

Room Tip: Engage the staff
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Kane K, General Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Arlington South, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Good morning. I would like to take the time to thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. I know plenty of people use TA to see where they should stay. Thank you very much for the kind words about our hotel and the staff. I will make sure to show them. Thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again if you ever make it to the Arlington area again.

33 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

My only negative comment is the beds were not comfortable. Made my back hurt. Other than the not so perfect bed, they had Perfect service and cleanliness. Hot breakfast was very good and did not disappoint.

• Stayed May 2013
Kane K, General Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Arlington South, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Good afternoon,

Thank you very much for staying with us while in Arlington. I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy the beds but glad we gave you good service. I will pass along your kind words of service to the staff. Thank you and have a great day.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for a business trip. I loved this hotel. It was one of the cleanest hotels I've stayed at. Everyone was very nice and the front desk guy even remembered my husband's name. We had to stay at the Omni for a conference after staying here. I can honestly say I'd rather stay here. Our room had a seperate bedroom which made our stay even better. Would definitely recommend!

• Stayed April 2013
Good morning,

Thank you very much for staying with us and I am so very happy to hear how much you enjoyed your stay. Putting us in the company of the Omni is great. I will pass your kind words on to the front desk and the housekeeping staff. Have a wonderful day.
Austin, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

The staff is friendly & helpful. The hotel is clean. A tad overpriced, but breakfast and WiFi are included. Our stay went smoothly. Pool, Spa & fitness center are highlights.

Too bad the mattress and the sofa bed were both uncomfortable.

Room Tip: Upstairs rooms and away from the HVAC mechanicals are the ones to get. Would help to check out the...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Kane K, General Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Arlington South, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Good afternoon and thank you for your comments. I completely agree with your title as we are close to most of the major businesses in South Arlington and we have three malls very close to the hotel. Shopping and Dining are very easy to find near the hotel. Thank you very much for your review, I will share it with the team and hope to see you again soon at the Residence Inn Arlington South.
Arlington, tx
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

Great place to stay. Friendly staff took care of my every need. Since this hotel is in a great location for many attractions, they have a shuttle for transportation to some events. All you have to do is ask. The food, breakfast and evening social, was great. Only wish the evening social was daily, not just Monday thru Thursday. Will stay here again.

Room Tip: call the hotel direct to request special needs if you have them. This gives you the best chance of...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Kane K, General Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Arlington South, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Good morning and thank you very much for your comments about the hotel. I am very glad you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and hope you get a chance to come back. We greatly appreciate you choosing the Residence Inn Arlington South for your travel needs.
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

What a wonderful stay. Breakfast was hot and ready every morning, the hotel is right next to the hospital I was visiting, so I could walk, the hotel is centrally located and close to the airport. I was able to find my way around relatively easily
The room was nice and I love the bed.
No problems at all. Customer service was exceptiona.

Thanks for a great stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Kane K, General Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Arlington South, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Good afternoon, thank you for your kind words about the hotel and staff. I am very glad to hear that the staff is doing such a great job. I hope you enjoyed Arlington while you were here and hope you have a chance to come back. However next time come back for pleasure not to visit the hospital. Thank you and have a wonderful day.
Fort Davis, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

We booked a variety of rooms for family that was meeting for a funeral. Family members were coming in from all over the country, arriving at different times and different dates. The complex reservations were handled seamlessly. In addition, we made use of their meeting room, and they arranged catering so that we could maximize the time the family had to visit together. The whole place was clean and comfortable. The grandkids spent lots of time in the pool, which was a nice diversion. Because there were different sizes of suites to select from, we were able to easily match each guest with the room that was right for them. Nice job. (My only drawback was that our bed was one that transferred motion a lot, so any time one of us moved, the whole bed shook. But that's just a personal preference issue.)

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Been to Residence Inn Dallas Arlington South? Share your experiences!