“Great New Modern Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 60 hotels in Arlington
Hutchinson, Kansas
“Great New Modern Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

This hotel is only 4 years old, beautiful open airy lobby with modern, eclectic decor, large room with nice beds. In a great neighborhood close to a Whole Foods and a fun French restaurant; La Madeleine', but best of all, within walking distance to Cowboys Stadium for a game. (They also offer a shuttle from the hotel for $12 per person, which would be recommended in inclement weather.) The restaurant feels very bar-like, less breakfast like, but the servers and chef were very attentive and even made a strawberry sauce for my husband's waffle upon request. They were great.
At first we had a little trouble locating hotel, because it doesn't sit right on the frontage road, but is directly behind the IHOP. Great stay for the game or any event at AT&T Stadium!

Room Tip: Higher floors might offer a little more privacy.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

154 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Spring, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

From the moment we arrived, we were impressed!!! The hotel grounds are clean, it's located adjacent to some of the highlight of Arlington - Cowboy Stadium, Rangers Field and Six Flags. We loved the location - plenty of eateries nearby and we always felt safe. The hotel lobby looks like the lobby of a high-end hotel (I've stayed at a few) and the employees are very friendly. We arrived at 11am to check in and totally forgot about the 3pm check in but they never made any ill comments. The hotel is very clean and well-maintained. The rooms are a very modern, sleek decor with great amenities like a microwave and mini-fridge. It was a very quiet hotel the weekend we stayed, which was surprising since its so close to a theme park and we stayed during the summer and on a pre-season Dallas Cowboys home game. I will say... this seems to be THE hotel for Cowboys fans. lol. The indoor pool and hot tub are fantastic, they have a nice sports grill with a good menu attached to the hotel. So if its a late night you could make use of that great amenity as well. The hotel is pretty much a 30 min drive from Dallas and Grapevine. So very convenient. But it's nice to have stayed here away from all the hustle and bustle of the "big D". My husband makes frequent business trips to Arlington/FT Worth and this will now be the "go to" hotel for him. I will be recommending it to friends and family. Only thing I wish they did have is a safe in the rooms since it is so close to the baseball field, football stadium and amusement parks.... most of those places are not purse-friendly so it would've been nice to have somewhere to store my diamond jewelry, name-brand purse and other valuables. :)

• Stayed August 2013
Miguel A, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Arlington NE, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Hello astrosgirl23,
I want to personally thank you and on the behalf of my team for staying with us here at the Holiday Inn Arlington NE-Ballpark. It's always exciting to hear back from our valued guests and to know that the team gave great service your experience will not only reflect your decision to come back and stay with us again, but future guests as well. We are very proud of our property and team and I will share with them your valued feed back. Astrosgirl23, the next time you are in area, please come and stay again.

MIguel M. Atkins
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Went to my first texas ranger baseball game, this hotel location was the absolute best. a free trolley ride to the game. The hotel staff were the best! we missed the trolley one night, and the staff gave us a ride to the stadium! The rooms were nice big and very clean. elevators located center of hotel, easy to get to. but the best part was the sports bar, trevor our bar tender, was the greatest ever, knew his stuff behind the bar, super friendly, and even rememebered my name...will stay there each and everytime i am in the area for business and pleasure

Room Tip: all rooms are great
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Miguel A, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Arlington NE, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Hello SammySeahawk27,
On the behalf of my staff and our team, thank you so much for staying with us here at the Holiday Inn Arlington NE-Ballpark. We were so excited to hear from you on trip advisor and hearing that you had a fantastic time with us here. We strive our best to make every guest feel at home and relaxed and we achieved that with you. I will share your letter with our team and please remember anytime you are in our area again, stop by and say hello..

MIguel M. Atkins
AGM-Holiday Inn Arlington NE-Ballpark
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I were in town visiting our son. The place is awesome, the sports bar it's great, We went to the bar 3 different days service was not that great with two of the bartenders, a guy batender just kept on ignoring us talking to some airlines crews and we decided we leave after the second round. The last night staying there Sharon was behind the bar and one thing I have to say she moves fast and helps everyone, she was taking care of all the people on the bar, running food and helping the waitresses at all times! We left and she mentioned the breakfast in the morning, 7 am we went down for some coffee and there she was working again with a huge smile on her face! I was surprised she was smiling, and really nice and happy to help us! I will be back to visit Sharon and the nice stuff at this place.

• Stayed July 2013
Miguel A, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Arlington NE, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Hello there, I want to personally thank you on the behalf of my staff and team at the Holiday Inn Arlington NE-Ballpark. We want you to know we appriecate you as a guest and your valued feedback about the property, team member and your stay. I will let Sharon know about the great experience of service you received from her during your stay. And remember, the next time you are in Arlington, TX please come by a see us and say hello to Sharon.

MiguelA.
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here to attend a Rangers game. The trolley to the ballpark was perfect. Service at the hotel was good. Rooms were nice and the bed was comfortable. I used the fitness center and found it small but useful. No complaints at all.

Hello Chuck659,
Thank you so much for staying with us here at the Holiday Inn Arlington NE-Ballpark. We value you as a guest and truly love that you enjoyed yourself at the Rangers Ballpark and and our hotel. Please come back anytime and see us when you are in the area.

MIguel A.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

This Holiday Inn is Professional, Curtious, and I thuroughly enjoyed my vist.
The Meals in Restaurant were excellent.
Servers Amanda B as all staff, were great and quick. Never needed anything. Food was High quality and prepared right.
I highly recommend! No slackers in this place.

Hello hhowler,
I just to personally thank you on behalf of my staff and team for staying with us here at the Holiday Inn Arlington NE-Ballpark. It was so exciting to hear your feed back about your stay and your excellent experience you had in our restaurant with Amanda b. and her co-workers. She was so excited to hear that you had a awesome time with her in Sporting News Grill. Amanda wishes you safe travels to your next destination if not here in Arlington, TX.

MIguel A.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Front desk clerks are very friendly. I ate at the restaurant. Which is very convenient because it's located inside the hotel. For the first time of many visits, I didn't have to wait at the host stand for hours. My server was very attentive and very friendly. Outstanding service!!!! Thanks Alana! I will be back soon!

Jacob Durby

• Stayed June 2013
Louis L, Manager at Holiday Inn Arlington NE, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Dear jacobdurby,

It is exciting to hear from a loyal guest that our service has improved and we would like to invite you to stay with us again as we continue the trend. We are always excited to hear staff members praised by name, a sign that they went the extra mile to give you great service, thank you again.

Cordially,

Louis Le Jeune | Sales Manager

Been to Holiday Inn Arlington NE? Share your experiences!