“I received excellent service” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #4 of 60 hotels in Arlington
“I received excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Front desk clerks are very friendly. I ate at the restaurant. Which is very convenient because it's located inside the hotel. For the first time of many visits, I didn't have to wait at the host stand for hours. My server was very attentive and very friendly. Outstanding service!!!! Thanks Alana! I will be back soon!

Jacob Durby

• Stayed June 2013
Louis L, Manager at Holiday Inn Arlington NE, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Dear jacobdurby,

It is exciting to hear from a loyal guest that our service has improved and we would like to invite you to stay with us again as we continue the trend. We are always excited to hear staff members praised by name, a sign that they went the extra mile to give you great service, thank you again.

Cordially,

Louis Le Jeune | Sales Manager

164 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Cypress, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

I am seminar speaker. I just concluded an Access seminar at the hotel. There were 2 young men and the hotel who went above and beyond to make my experience at the hotel with regard to setting up and packing up for my seminar. There names are Trevor & Luke. Thanks guys and keep up the good work. Both of you made my stay and work at the hotel much more enjoyable. I also spoke to Miguel at the front desk to let him know that both of you young men are valuable assets to the organization.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Miguel A, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Arlington NE, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Hello there,
I want to personally thank you for staying with us here at the Holiday Inn Arlington NE-Ballpark. It's always exciting to hear feedback of any kind from our guests. Trevor and Luke were so excited when I showed them your comments you left here on Trip advisor. They both remembered you and wish you safe travels to your next distination. Please come by and say hello to Trevor and Luke the next time you are in our area.

Miguel A.
AGM-Holiday Inn Arlington NE-Ballpark
Edison, New Jersey, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

This is one of the best hotel hotel service I have ever had . I have been opportuned to stay in Your Holiday inn in London,,UK, Albany NY, and Holiday inn in Tokyo , Japan, The service we received today and through out our stay had been very excellent. One worker had gone beyound the call of duty to really rendered and catered for our needs. From the moment we came inn our l boxes were carried inn , with couteous respect to our self and smiling approach.
We neede extra chairs, they were prompt provided, all our needs were excellently met.

Room Tip: Rooms were very neat and comfortable.The A/C in the rooms were working very well.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

Brooke, Martha & Zsa-Nise went out of their way to make my day. There were two or three others that u did not get their names that did as well. I was called by name. What room I was in was memorized w/o looking it up. Everything was offered to make my stay better. I couldn't have felt like a more honored guest.

• Stayed June 2013
Deer Park, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

I absolutely think the staff is awesome. Brooke the event manager is grrrreat. Put up with my every whim and absolute catered to my nieces wedding guests. Matt is a gem and Karan loves to give m and m's. the housekeeping staff is awesome too. Clean rooms clean Hallways. Soft beds. Pillows were not good though. Will stay here again and again Restaurant brought me coffee in a big carafe. Room coffee pot needs updating restaurant very accommodating and great dirty Martinis

Room Tip: Comfort price. Good food. Helpful staff
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

The primary reason for this trip to the Dallas area was for us to see the Kenny Chesney concert at Dallas Cowboys Stadium as well as visit several friends in Dallas. Since we wanted to be close to the concert venue, we chose this hotel. They also offer a shuttle to the stadium via a third party vendor for $12 per person round trip. You could probably walk it in 20 minutes or so as well.

The location was easily found by our GPS. Check in was prompt, and friendly. As a Priority Club Platinum Member they kindly provided us with two free drinks in the bar.

There is a very nice lobby with a small front desk, and convenience pantry. To the far side of the lobby there is a full service restaurant and bar. This hotel appears to be a new build. It is very modern and nicely decorated. This hotel does a very nice job or representing the “new” Holiday Inn image.

We did not eat at the restaurant as we were meeting friends in other parts of town. By the time we got back from the concert around 11:30 pm Saturday night, the restaurant at the hotel was understandably no longer serving food, so we headed over to Ihop right in front of the hotel, then came back to the hotel for a nightcap. (They kept the bar open late because of the concert) We did have a bit of a challenge getting the bartender to honor the free drink certificate on our first night but with a little coaching from the front desk staff, all was good. The bar staff was excellent the next evening and prices were reasonable.

As with other Holiday Inn hotels, breakfast is not included as a standard. There was a breakfast buffet available for purchase, but since we had early lunch plans each day we did not eat breakfast at the hotel. The hotel has nice indoor pool, with some outdoor lounging space nearby. They have a nice fitness room for a mid range hotel. The hotel has free internet access for guests, but the speed was somewhat slow during primary hours. The hotel has a small business center. There is also a nice media room with DVD player and large couches available in the lobby area.

The rooms are nicely decorated, comfortable, and clean. The beds and pillows are very nice. The room has a nice sized LCD TV. The climate control works well, but unfortunately you can not leave the blower on for white noise. The windows in the room kept out the majority of the noise, but given the hotel is on the highway, you do get a bit of traffic noise. We were on a high floor and did not have any major issues with noise. The white noise app on my tablet kept everything in check. This location lends itself to quick and easy access to various locations in Dallas.

The room included a nice work desk, and fridge and microwave, but no couch. The room does not have a safe. There are a fair number accessible plugs. The bathrooms is roomy and nicely decorated.

The one negative of the hotel is that they lack some attention to detail. The desk chair arm was broken and had a sharp corner. The handle was partially missing from the shower. The sink drain was broken. There was no clock in the room. We had to request twice to get the sink drain fixed, the clock brought to the room, and extra towels. We did not report the shower handle or desk chair. If it was not for the lack of attention to detail, this hotel would have gotten a 5 star rating instead of the 4 star.

We received our bill under the door in the morning like we should have.

Every staff member that I interacted with was pleasant and treated me wonderfully.

Would I choose this hotel again....most likely, if we ever need to stay in Arlington again.

Room Tip: Hi floor facing Cowboys Stadium. Relatively Quiet and a neat view.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Louis L, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Arlington NE, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Dear pcsanity,

A sincere thank you from all of our staff for the detailed recounting of your stay during the Kenny Chesney concert weekend. With a few exceptions, this is a great example of the experience the "new" Holiday Inn, as you aptly put it, can offer our guests.

I would like to note that the transportation is normally complimentary, excepting major city events that place a very high demand on our hotels transportation capabilities. During these times we recommend using our complimentary Arlington Trolley service or our compliemntary van service for nearby locations.

We would love to have you back again and we will certainly heed your advice and pay greater attention to all aspects of our service.

Louis Le Jeune
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

I travel every week to a different location, and hold seminars at the hotel in which I stay. I frequently use Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, Courtyard, etc. I recently stayed at this hotel, and received the most friendly, professional, courteous, and caring service I have received in the past 20 years. Absolutely every employee I cam in contact with was the same, from the front desk, the shuttle drivers, catering staff, Brooke - Event staff, etc.
I would definitely recommend using this hotel over others in the area,

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Louis L, Manager at Holiday Inn Arlington NE, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Steve V,

Thank you for your wonderful praise, it has brightened everyone's day and gives us a high water mark in service that we will continually strive towards. We are glad your event went well and hope to see you back here again soon, thank you again!

Louis Le Jeune
Sales Manager

Been to Holiday Inn Arlington NE? Share your experiences!